Chapter 8 - You're Mine

Chapter 8 - Your Mine

Sasuke's POV

Why do I get the feeling Sakura's not at her house right now? I don't know but I have to be sure.

I knock on her door.

Ms. Haruno opens the door.

"Oh if it isn't Sasuke the cheater boy." She glares at me.

"Um...is Sakura home?" I ask.

"No she isn't and even if she was I wouldn't tell you. Good day Sasuke." She slams the door in my face. I sigh. Even Ms. Haruno is against me.

Great. Who else would know where she is...oh great...I guess I'll call Ino...

I dial her number.

"Hi Sasuke." She answers.

"Where's Sakura?"

"Sakura? Um I heard shes still at school doing her extra credit work. Did she not tell you? Is something happening-"

"Which teacher?"

"Mr...um Mr...Hatake? Why do you ask-"

I hung up on her.

Mr. Hatake...should have known.

Sakura's POV

He kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pushed me against the wall and held me tight.

"Sakura." he whispered. He kissed me again, this time forcefully. This feels so wrong...but so right. I don't care if he's my teacher. I wanted to kiss him badly.

Kakashi's POV

When she said she had a crush on me, something in me snapped.

I didn't care of the consequences.

I wanted her. Now.

I leaned my head on hers and looked in her eyes.

"Sakura...you know what were doing is wrong...your my student...i'm your teacher...but...I can't help myself. Your too beautiful." I saw her blush slightly and stared back in my eyes.

"Yes. I know its wrong but I really do like you Mr. Hatake."

"Call me Kakashi from now on."

"Ok. Kakashi." I loved the way she said my name. I started kissing her again.

Hinata's POV

I heard Sakura-chan was going to stay with Mr. Hatake to help him. So I decided to come and join them, just to see if I could earn some extra credit as well.

I opened the classroom door and walked in.

"Hello?" I said. No one was there.

Did they finish already? Aww...

I walked out of the classroom and closed the door. Then I turned and headed to the stairs when I heard a loud crash.

"Argh!!! Stupid! She probably heard that for sure!" I heard someone whisper. I turned around to see Naruto.

"Naruto?" I said. He gasped when he heard me call his name.

"Oh...Hinata-chan...um...hi!" He said scratching his head. His books were all sprawled on the floor.

"What happened?" I walked over to him.

"Huh? Oh this...I kind of lost balance when I was holding all these books. Don't worry though I can still carry them, I just have to find a way." I giggled at his stupidity.