Chapter 2 - Mr. Hatake

Sakura's POV

"Well Sakura. Welcome to my class." he opens the door. 

His class!? Wait. Does this mean... he's my teacher!?

All the students turn their head towards the door. I feel my face turn red of embarrassment as they see us come in late. I quickly scanned the room and notice Hinata sitting in the first seat on the first row. Hinata always sits in the front. Of course, she knows people who sit in the front get picked on to answer questions often, but she doesn't care. And honestly, neither do I. 

I saw an empty desk next to her and made my way over there.

"You're late!" Hinata whispered to me.

"I'm sorry! I got lost! I didn't know where this class was." I whispered back and sit in the seat next to her.

"I texted you yesterday and told you it was at the end of the hall on the second floor!"

"You did?" I think and that's when I remembered that I did see her message, but I didn't read it.

Why didn't I read it?

My boyfriend's face appeared in my head. 

Oh yeah...I was too busy on a date with Sasuke to look at it. Whoops.

"I didn't see it. Sorry." I said.

We hear a loud cough. Hinata and I turn our heads toward the board.

"Well. Good Morning students. My name is Mr. Hatake and I will be your teacher for AP Calculus." the guy who bumped into me said. He then scribbles his name on the board.

Mr. Hatake...

Mr. Hatake huh? I wonder what his real name is. I stare at him dreamily. Then let my mind wander for a bit. 

I've never seen such a sexy teacher. I can tell that even with his suit on, he has a nice body.

I wonder if he has abs. I blush at the thought.

"Alright. Before we start. I want to introduce myself. Like I said, I am Mr. Hatake. I enjoy reading books. I also enjoy teaching hard classes. Anyone here have me for more AP classes?"

I raise my hand. So did Hinata.

"Ahh. Two people. I'm impressed. Usually no one has more than one AP class." he then winked at us. I blushed again and quickly looked down.

"So what? That doesn't mean were stupid." I hear a familiar voice say. My heart beats fast. No way...he's in my class!? I turn around and see Sasuke Uchiha, my boyfriend, sitting all the way in the back. I never imagined he would be in my class. He never told me he was smart. Then again, he doesn't tell me anything except that he loves me.

Sasuke. He loves me. He told me that yesterday.

~Flashback~

Sasuke and I were walking down the street holding hands. We were going to my house since we had finished our date. I was blushing really hard that I thought my face would explode.

"Sakura." he said. And turned to face me.

"Yeah?" I said and forced myself to look up at him.

"I think your wonderful." he said and put his hand on my cheek.

"Really? Why?" I asked. He didn't answer. He just leaned close to me and whispered:

"I love you."  Then he put his lips on mine and kissed me.

~Flashback over~

He loves me. He LOVES me! But...do I love him?  I'm not sure...we don't really associate with each other. Well, I try to talk to him about my stuff and family things and he just sits there and listens. I mean, I think he listens. One time I stopped talking and asked him a question, and he was like 'Huh?' . So...yeah he's not really a talking person. But still...do I love him?

Sasuke's POV

I stare at Sakura as she gawks at our teacher, Mr. Hatake. What the hell does she think she's doing? He's a teacher! Do all girls do this!? I confessed to her yesterday that I love her. As if thats not enough! What else does she want? Karin says that she's just using me. Maybe Karin is right. Maybe Sakura's a slut and is not worth my time. But then again, I love the way she talks and how her personality is. When were on dates and she starts talking, I always listen to her voice. I don't pay attention to what she says. But I love listening to her voice. No, i'm not letting her go.

"So what? That doesn't mean were stupid." I say loudly. Trying to get Sakura's attention. I see her stop starring and turn around surprised. I smile at her. She smiles back and I see a spark in her eye.

That's what I thought.

Kakashi's POV

I look up to the boy who said that. He was smiling at Sakura. I notice Sakura was smiling back.

"And your name is?" I ask.

"Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha." he says.

"Well Sasuke, I agree with you. Just because you don't have all AP doesn't mean your not smart. I mean, everyone's seen the example of Mr. Guy right?" The whole class groans. I smile. So they have Guy as their teacher.

"Well enough of this. Let's begin class." I say and take out my teacher textbook.

~Later when the bell rings

Sakura's POV

Sasuke walks past me and drops a piece of paper on my desk. I pick it up and read it.

At lunch, your mine.

I blush and put the paper in my bag. It's too bad Sasuke doesn't have AP English. The tardy bell rings. 

It seems Hinata and I are the only ones in this class.

"So...just you two huh?" Mr. Hatake asks.

"I... guess." Hinata says.

"I think it's because no one wants to take this class." I answer honestly.

"Hmm..." he looks at me. I notice he still hasen't taken his mask off.

"Well...How about we do an activity." He says. We both nod.

"Let's-" Mr. Hatake starts but was interupted.

Knock knock. Shizune comes in the room.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Mr. Hatake. But I will need Hinata Hyuga for early dismissal."

I look at Hinata. Early dismissal!? It's only 3rd period!

"Sure. Go right ahead."

"Sorry Sakura-chan. Father needs to take me to an important meeting for our clan." Hinata explains. "Bye Sakura." With that she left with Shizune.

You're going to pay for leaving me Hinata!

"Well...now its us two. So how about telling me about yourself. In English." he smiles. At least I think he smiled. I can't really tell with that mask on.

"Well, first let me see what's behind your mask." He looks surprised. I don't think he expected me to ask that.

"Well...uh...okay." he starts. I lean in closer to see better. His hand grabs his mask. "Behind this mask is...." he starts to pull it. "Is...is...ANOTHER MASK!" he pulls it down to reveal another mask. I fall over. He laughs.

"Ugh! Come on let me see your face Mr. Hatake!" I whine.

"You asked what's behind this mask. Not to see my face."

"Ugh! Fine! But I will see someday!" I promise.

"We'll see." he winks at me. I then accidentally knock over my textbook.  I stretch my hand to pick it up, and once I did, I felt someone's hand on top of mine. I look up and realize it was Mr. Hatake. I see him open his eyes wide. I blush and he quickly pulls his hand away.

"Sorry about that." he says.

"Uh...it's fine." I say. I felt a vibe when I touched his hand. Did I imagine it?