Chapter 12 - Busted?

Kakashi's POV

"What do you mean? No one's there." I lied. Shit I forgot to tell Sakura their was an emergency exit in there. It was behind the cabinets. I hope she finds it.

"Kakashi Hatake. I know your lying. Now you either confess and open that door, or I will have to open it myself and fire you. Your choice." Without showing emotion, I calmly tried to think of something. What could I do to make her stay away from the door...Hm...

"How about we go on a date?" I say. "My treat." Her eyes lit up but she still had the same serious look.

"How about I see who's in there first, then we go on a date."

Now that's not fair.

"No one's in there Rin."

"Then why won't you let me see what's in there?"

"Because...I have private stuff in there that I don't want anyone to see." She started to laugh.

"Private Stuff? What exactly is it?"

"It's none of your business."

"Now don't talk to me like that. Remember I'm an assistant principal." She bragged. "Show me now."

"I don't want to." I answered.

"Fine then. I'll have to open it myself." She started to walk toward the door but I stopped her. "Move it."

"No."

"I said, move."

"And I said: No."

"Kakashi. Don't make me fire you."

"You wouldn't fire me."

"Oh wanna bet?"

"Yes."

"MOVE IT!" She pushed me away and I fell to the floor.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Now time to open this." She put her hand on the door knob and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. She glanced at me. "You locked it on purpose. Darn you."

Good job Sakura.

"Maybe. Its my closet. I can lock it whenever I want." I said.

"Kuso jerk. Don't worry. I'll make sure to get the keys for this." She turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Phew. That was close.

I quickly got up and made sure Rin had left, then ran over to the closet.

"Psst. It's me." I said at the door.

Sakura's POV

I had heard there was going to be a new assistant principal but I didn't think she was into Mr. Hatake.

I quickly tiptoed to the door and locked it slowly and quietly...

"Now time to open this." I heard her say. She tried turning it but since I had locked it, it didn't open.

Now please go away...

I heard her cuss at Mr. Hatake but then her footsteps were slowly fading.

"Psst. Its me." I heard him say from the other side of the door. I reached over and unlocked it. He opened the door and entered.

"You have to go through the emergency exit. If you go out my door, she will see you."