missing Bella

Weeks later
"Come on Paul!" I said grabbing his hand as I led him to the beach.

"I'm coming." He said following me. We got to the water edge  and I threw my shoes off and wiggled my toes in the sand. I tuned back to Paul. He was only wearing his shorts witch was typical for him. He was looking at me smiling. I smiled back as i sat in the sand. I the few weeks it has been we have grown really close. My feeling for him were growing. My dad was happy but Jacob was not happy at all. I knew he didn't understand right now but I know that he would once he changed.

I had also meet the rest of the pack. Sam was a very serous man. Emily his imprint was so sweet. She loved cooking and had a mother personality. She carried herself with so much confident even with the scars on her face that were from Sam. Jared had a good sense of humor. He seemed really nice.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing just thinking."

"That's dangerous." He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest. "Ok well I didn't ask you to come out to the beach for nothing. Lucy Black would you be my girl freind?" A smiled grew on my face. And I nodded my head yes. "Good now I can do this." He said leaning in. His lips touched mine. It felt amazing. It was soft and gentle.

"Come on Jacob. Please?"

"No way. No way in hell." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well he's coming over he wants to meet you guys."

"Fine but I don't have to be nice."

"Jacobbb. If you be nice and polite I'll cook you your favorite dinner." I could see him get excited but he put a mask on his emotions. "And I'll help you work on the rabbit."

"Deal!" He said running out of the room. I smiled at his figure as I ran out of the room. I set the table and checked the stuff in the oven. A knock came on the door.

"I got it!" I threw my apron on the counter and ran for the door. I opened the door and there stood Paul. He looked very handsome in jeans and a button down shirt. "You look very nice." I told him as I took him by the hand and led him in.

"Well it not every day you get to meet the dad of your girlfriend plus having him be the chief is a little nerve wreaking." I rolled my eyes at him.

We all sat around the table. It was kind of awkward. Paul want on eating. "Could you eat slower?" Jacob scoffed.

"Jake. Please not here."

"So Paul how is school going?" Dad at least was being nice. But he understood. Jacob would under stand soon. He was growing tall. Instead of being half a head taller he was about two heads taller and still growing. The phone cut it to the conversation. Jacob went and answered it. Before long he came running back.

"Dad! We have to get down to Charlie's! Bella is missing." We all jumped up. Jake took dad to the truck.

"Do you think that you and Sam can go look for her?"

"Ya we can. I'm sure Sam will agree. Don't worry go with them and we will find her." I nodded. He place and kiss on my head and ran off into the woods.

We all gathered around the cop car looking over a map. "Have we called the Cullens?" Charlie asked.

"Charlie the Cullens left town. They are gone." Bella was associated with the cullens?  Like the vampire Cullens. Good night this girl is so accident prone. Jake looked like he was about to cry. I went over to him and wrapped him in a hug. He hugged back and put his face in my hair.

"It's going to be ok Jake. We will find her." I told him trying to smooth him.

"There she is." Harry yelled out.  Jake's head snapped  up. Charlie ran up to Sam who was carrying her. Sam handed her over to him. Then glared at Jake.

"Why does he keep staring at me like that? It's creeping me out man. I'm going to go see if Charlie needs help." I nodded at him.

I went and sat by a tree. My head was pounding. This was not how I expected this night to go. My head went over the events of tonight. Bella went missing right when we were having an important dinner. Found out she was with one of the Cullens. And Jake is scared and worried about Sam. Witch I would have to talk to Sam about. He should keep the glaring and staring to none at all. I felt two warm arms pick me up. I looked up to see Paul. He sat on the ground with me on his lap. I put my head in his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just tired."

"Lucy what's wrong." It wasn't  a question more like a demand.

"Ok fine did you know Bella was with a cullen?" He body stared shaking slightly.

"Ya. I can smell them all around here." He was shaking harder. "I can even smell it on you." He was going to blow. I tried to think of a way to get him to stop. I grabbed his head and kissed him. The shaking stopped as he kissed back. I pulled away.

"We need to work on your anger." He pulled me closer and nodded.