pregnant and playing match maker

"I'm not even kidding Lucy! I tried to draw her blood two times. Then you come in and get it with no problem." Jess said. Jess was a new nurse at the clinic. In the little time she was here we had become freinds. She had big blue eyes with flames of red hair. She was tan from living in Cali.

"It was just luck." I said with a little chuckle as I washed my hands. Witch proved to be somewhat difficult due to my stomach. Little girl was 6 months. We had found out the gender a while ago. Everybody was super excited for us. Expecally my dad and Jake who was over the moon. 
"Hey me and my family are having a get together on the beach tomorrow. You should come." 

"I would love too!" 

"Perfect it's at noon." 

"Ok I'll be there." She waved good bye as she left. I grabbed my purse and walked to my car.  My seat was pushed back to make room for me. As soon as I got home and ran to the bathroom. 

"You ok baby?" Paul asked through the door. 

"Ya. Little girl just thought it would be fun to play soccer with my bladder." Paul laughed. He was going to make such a good father. He was so excited. At around 5 months he had the nursery put together. I knew it was very soon but I didn't mind one bit. One day I found him in there. I asked him what he was doing. He just replied with I'm just imaging what it will be like when she's here. Paul sure had grown up and lot. Of course he was still as playful as always. He worked hard at the auto shop making him own it after the other owner retired. His face hadn't really changed, maybe just a few wrinkles. And his temper was gone.  When I came out dinner was on the table witch I was thankful for. We talked about our days. 

"So I invited Jess to the get together tomorrow." He smiled at hearing this. 

"Good. I'm sure the pack will love her. I know they have been waiting to meet her." He said as he held my hand and rubbed circles with his thumb. This morning my hormones were all over the place. More then normal. Part of it due to the lack of sleep. Baby couldn't settled down last night. Paul laughed till I hit him on the arm. Not causing any damage since he was wolf. After that he talked to her. Making her calm down. She was defiantly going to be a daddy's girl. I ate and went up to our room to get ready. I had chosen a pregnancy dress since it was warm out for a change. I tried to put my shoes on witch wasn't working. I threw them on the ground and started crying. 

"Baby whats the matter?" He said as he knelled  by me. 

"I can't get my shoes on. I can't even see my feet! But I know they hurt. I have to go to the bathroom all the time! I look like a fat whale. I'm tired of being pregnant!" I said crying. He hugged me before pulling back and wiping the tears off my cheek. 

"You don't look like a whale. Your beautiful. As for shoes you don't need them. I can pack you where every you want to go. Ok?" I nodded. "I love you so much." He kissed me. "So much." He whispered. 

"I love you too." 

As we walked on the beach I felt much better. We sat down and watched the kids run around. Emily and Sam had three kids. Two were running around. The other one was a baby boy that she held in her arms. He was barely a year old. We would always joke around them being sole mates. Witch made Paul mad. Jared and Kim had a boy and a girl on the way. I laughed as Seth chased the kids around. In his heart he was still a kid. Over by the food I saw Leah and her husband. The only on that hadn't found somebody was Jake. But I had a gut feeling he would find somebody that would love him.

"Hey sis." Jake said as he sat next to me. 

"Hey Jake." "How's my niece doing?" 

"She's full of spunk. I can't wait till she's born so she's out of me." We both laughed at this. I then noticed a firmilar red head heading towards us. I waved. She waved back and came over. "Hi Jess glad you made it!"

 "Thanks. Look at you Luc your glowing! How's baby doing? Where's Paul?" 

"She's going good! Paul's getting us some food." Jake cleared his throat. "I'm sorry Jess this is my brother Jacob but we call him Jake.  Jake this Jess." As they locked eyes I knew they had imprinted. "Jake why don't you go show Jess where the food is?" I said breaking them out  of their staring. 

"Sure. Follow me."

I smile as they walked away from me. If Jake didn't owe me he sure does know. 

"What you smiling at baby?" Paul asked as he set our food down. 

"Well me and baby just played match maker." I said and pointed to Jake and Jess. Paul smiled. 

"That's two people that you have found imprints for. They sure do owe you don't they?" 

"Yes they do." 

"How's baby Jasmine doing?" 

"She doing good. She settled down." I said rubbing my stomach. "I can't wait to meet her." 

"Me either."