wedding of the imprints

I looked myself up and down in the mirror. The white wedding dress hugged my curves perfectly. The white dress was a simple  but elequent. The top was a simple lace pattern. The dress stopped at my knees. My hair was in a half up half down hair style. The hair that was down was curled.  My makeup was light and natural.

"Are you ready?" Jake asked. He was dressed in black slacks and a black button down. Since my dad was doing the wedding I had asked Jake to walk me down the aisle. Me and Paul had tried planning this wedding for a year and a half. But it was hard to plan  that and go to college. So we just went simple. It was on the beach, with the pack and a couple other people. 

"Ya let's go." I grabbed my flowers. They were red with a couple smaller orange flowers. Driving to the beach my finger tapped on my thigh.  

"Are you nervous?"

 "A little." I had asked Emily that had gotten married about a year about it. She said it was totally normal. 

"Don't worry about anything. We set it up just like you wanted. Paul made sure of it." That made me feel better. We got to the beach. "You look beautiful." Jake said as he helped me out of the car. I smiled my thanks at him. He hooked his elbow threw mine. We then started walking down the aisle. As I saw Paul my heart skipped a beat. I wanted to go faster but I knew Emily would kill me if I did. When Paul saw me he smiled and wipe some tears from his face. Jake kissed my cheek and handed my hand to Paul. I felt the tears coming to my eyes. As we repeated what my dad said it felt like time stood still. 

"Lucy Black do you take Paul Lahote to be your husband?" 

"I do." I said not even thinking about it. 

"Paul do you take Lucy to be your wife?" 

"I do."

 "Then you may kiss the bride." His hands cupped my cheek and brought me into the kiss. Fireworks went off in my head.

" What are you thinking Luc?" Paul asked as we danced. I saw a sparkle in his eye that had never been there. I'm glad that I could make him happy as he makes me. 

"How perfect this is. How happy you make me." I said smiling at him. He smiled down at me. 

"I'm glad your happy because I'm very happy." 

"Glad I said yes then?" I asked teasing him. 

"Yes I am baby. More then you every will know." 

"Good because I am too." 

"I finally get to call you mine. Mrs. Lahote." 

"Me to Mr. Lahote."