cliff diving

I heard my phone chime next to me on the bed. I felt around for it my eyes never leaving my book. My fingers felt the hard cool metal of the phone. I grabbed a hold of it. I layed my book on my lap as I opened the text. "Hey beautiful put on a swimming suit your going cliff diving with us be there in 10." It read. I guess I was going cliff diving today.

I put one of my swimsuits on under an old t shirt and shorts. I walked into the living room as I threw my hair up into a pony tail. On the couch sat Paul and beside him was my dad. "Bye daddy." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Where are you kids off to?"

"I'm taking her cliff diving." My dad raised his eyebrow at me. I just shugged my shoulders at him.

"Ok well have fun." Paul grabbed my hand and led me out as I waved good bye. Paul opened the door to his truck.

"Thank you." I said as he helped me into his old square body Ford. He ran around and got in and we were off to
meet the boys.

"I can see Bella's already here."

"Ya she practically lives here." I said with a roll of my eyes. Paul laughed as he intertwined our fingers together. We got to Emily's house and went in. All the boys were there. "Hi Lucy!" Emily said.

"Hey Emily are you cliff diving with us?"

"No. Are you?" I nodded my head yes.

"Well come on let's go!" Jared yelled. He, Embry, and Sam ran out. Paul grabbed my hand and was leading me out the door before I got the chance to say good bye.

We started the walk up to the highest cliff. All the guys were in front of me. I was getting tired of walking. When an idea popped in my head. I ran forward and jumped on to Paul's back. He stumpled a few steps before he regained his footing. My arms were around his neck and my legs wrapped around his hips. His hands were on my legs to keep me from falling. We finally made it to the cliffs.

Paul let me go softly. "Are you going to swim in those?" He pointed to my t shirt.

"No but who will come back and get them?"

"I will." He said laughing.

"Fine." I pulled my shirt over my head and shimmed out of my shorts. I caught Paul staring. Paul finally noticed I had caught him. A blush came from his tan cheeks. I shook my head at him and laughed. He turned to help Embry push Jared off the cliff. I laughed as he went over. Then Embry went.

"Ok our turn." We took a couple of steps back. I grabbed his hand and we raced off the edge. My breath caught in my throat. And my belly did summersalts. I closed my eyes as I hit the water. The water pulled my hand away from Paul's. I went under. I picked up and broke through the water. I found Paul and swam over to him.

"That was amazing!"

"I knew that you would love it." He said grinning. He pulled me closer. Our faces centimeters away. He pulled me closer again and his lips met mine. At first I didn't move but then my lips moved with hips. It was soft and careful. And I loved it.