wolves+funral= chaos

I smoothed out the black dress I was wearing. This black dress was the only dress I had. I hated this dress since I only wore it to  funerals. As I fixed my hair I thought back to what Jake had informed me about Bella this moring.

After Bella went cliff diving Jake took her to her house. He smelled a vampire. She saw the Cullens car in park down the road and she threw her self out of the truck and raced inside. It was a Cullen Jake found out because he went inside. Then Jake and Bella were in the kitchen and the phone rang. He answered it. It was a Cullen asking for Charlie. Jake told him that he wasn't home he's planning a funeral. Then hung up. Turned out it was Edward. He thought Bella was dead. So he went to Italy to kill himself or something like that. So Alice took Bella to save him.

"Are you ready Lucy?" My dad asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes." I walked out and into the living room. Jake, dad, and Paul stood with there ties on their hand. All silently asking me to tie them for them. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed Jake's tie and tied it. I did the same thing for the other two. Jake and my dad rode in our car while I rode with Paul in his pickup.

The funeral was a typical trible one. It was after the funeral is where things got interesting. I sat at a table with Paul. I was fidgeting with my necklace. Paul grabbed my hand. He laced his finger with mine and put it in his lap. I smiled my appreciation at him. He knew how hard this was for me. Henry was like a second father to me. His thumb rubbed circles on my hand.

It wasn't long before I noticed something wrong with the Clearwater  siblings. Both were shaking like leaves and was getting worse. "Paul look." I said nodding my head towards where they were at. Before Paul could say anything I got up and started towards them.

"Lucy stop." Paul called to me but I didn't listen. I heard Paul cuss. Sue didn't need two wolves to deal with.

"Come on. Let's go outside for a bit." I told them not leaving any room for argument. We had got outside thank goodness before Leah had exploded into a wolf. She started towards me.

"Lucy!" I heard somebody shout. I couldn't move. I was frozen to my spot. I heard clothing tearing. I saw a flash of grey before I was knocked out of the way. I landed hard on the ground a couple feet away from where I stood. Everything slowly faded to black.

I woke up to yelling. I blinked till everything came back into focus and was not blurry. I sat up witch made my head pound. The boys were still yelling at each other. "Hey! Shut up!" I yelled witch wasn't smart because it made my head hurt more. The boys looked at me apologized then went back to talking. I rolled my eyes at them. Both Paul and Jake's heads popped up at the same time to look at me. We looked at each other for a couple seconds before they came running over to me.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine just a headache." I looked down at my dress. It was dirty and torn. I didn't see any blood so that is good. "And I'll have to get a new dress."

"I'm so sorry Lucy. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I just didn't want Leah to hurt you." Paul said close to tears. I grabbed his hand.

"Paul I'm fine. Is Leah and Seth ok?"

"Seth turned into a wolf too. They ran off. Sam and Jared went to get them." I hope that they would be ok.

My Hothead WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara