the finding

I woke up being tangled with Paul. My legs were tangled with his. His arms were tossed over me keeping me close to him. His hair was tasled and messy. His mouth was part way open. I snuggled closer to him. He smelled like the woods. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked. His voice was husky from sleep.

"Because I can." His brown  eyes with flakes of green and gold in them  poped open to meet my brown eyes.

"Because you can um?" 

"Yep." I said with a smile.

"If we have kids I want them to have your eyes." I told him. 

"Why?"

"Because they are so brown like the forest floor but then they have flakes of green like the forest trees  and gold in them. Depending on how your feeling they turn a lighter shade of brown and you can see the colors a lot better, or a darker shade that hide the colors." I told him.

"Well I want them to have your color eyes." I laughed at this.

"Why their just plain brown." Why did he want them to have my plain boring brown eyes when they could have his. He rolled on top of me but held all of his weight on his hands so that he wouldn't crush me.

"They are not just plain old brown. They are like melted chocolate. And when you get excited about something they sparkle." The look in his eyes told me he was telling the truth. He leaned down and captured his lips with mine. My arms wrapped around his neck, my finger playing in his hair.

"Lucy we need to see you." Jake said from the other side of the door. I pulled away from Paul's lips.

"Ok." I heard him walk away before I attached my lips back to his. "Come on." I said after getting dressed. I grabbed Paul's hand and we walked out of my room. I noticed that Jake and dad we sitting at the table. I pulled Paul over to the other side so that we were across from each other.

"We found something Luc. It was tucked behind another legend." A smile  came across my face. 

"Really what does it say?" I watched as my dad flipped to a mark page in a thick book.

"It says here , if there is an alpha female they shall be blessed with powers. When threatened or upset her eyes shall glow green like the land she is protecting. Her voice may change to be darker sounding than normal to seem more threatening. She may also have the power to band somebody from her land. If this is done, the so said person will not be able to come on her land. If they do a fore field like barer will come around the land not letting them come in. She is a force to be racken with. Do not mess with her. On another note she can be as sweet as they come. She is the most caring soul. She more than likely imprint with one of the wolves. The male twin once he has phased will become the alpha of the wolves. While as the female becomes old enough and ready she will take over being chief. They both will be amazing leaders and work great together."

I felt on awe. "I never thought I would ever I would be so important or so powerful."

"Even if you weren't the alpha female you are still important." I smiled at my dad.

"See I told you that we would figure it out." Paul said smiling at me as I smiled at him.