Chapter 0: Intro Files

Name: KANEKO OCEAN
Age: 22 years old
Height: 6'1"
Species: Human(?)
Mother: Kaneko Mari
Father: Unknown

Likes/Hobbies: His brothers, Reading, organizing, Rainy days, beaches, relaxing

Dislikes: The Church, Teachers, His mother, Seiji Komori, Yui Komori

Appearance:

Bio and Personality: Ocean is the oldest of the Kaneko Brothers and first son of Mari

Bio and Personality: Ocean is the oldest of the Kaneko Brothers and first son of Mari. He is often looking out for his younger brothers and is rather protective over them. He is calm and level-headed, often settling arguments between his brothers. When he was around 13 years old he woke up one day to find his house empty. Calls to his mother went unanswered and from that day on Ocean took care of his only brother, River. Over the next year three other boys found their way into the Kaneko residence and Ocean immediately took them in, making sure each child knew they were family and promising to himself none of them would ever feel the way he felt when that first call went unanswered. Unfortunately, a 13 year old could only do so much to raise other kids and somehow a church nearby got wind of their situation. He fought as much as possible but in the end he and his family now reside in the church.

[The document has been blocked out for confidentiality. Please visit HR to discuss clearance levels.]

Name: KANEKO RIVER
Age: 18
Height: 5'10"
Species: Water "Spirit"
Mother: Kaneko Mari
Father: Unknown

Likes/Hobbies: Causing mischief, Pranks, being an Annoyance, Water, Parties, His Hair

Dislikes: Being separated from his brothers for too long, His Mother, The Church, When his pranks get ruined, School, teachers, strict rules

Appearance:

Bio and Personality: River is the second oldest of the Kaneko Brothers and second son of Mari

Bio and Personality: River is the second oldest of the Kaneko Brothers and second son of Mari. River absolutely adores messing with his brothers and often pranks them or purposefully annoys them. He is playful and often wears a smirk. He takes pride in his brothers and although he likes to be a brat, River also is the most intune with how his brothers act, even more-so than Ocean. After being left by his so called "Mother" River became incredibly attached to Ocean. He would often follow his brother around and would throw tantrums if they got separated until one fateful summer day. They had gone to a creek that was behind their house to relax and cool off only to find two boys crying, soaked to the bone with no parents in sight. River only recalls anger, the sound of bubbling, and Ocean's booming voice from that day.
After that day, he had been able to "talk" to water, playing with it and the water rushing to obey his silly whims. The attachment he had placed on Ocean slowly shifted to water and River would and still finds himself insanely protective of the element.