Chapter 11: Acquaintances End

●●●●● Taito's Pov ●●●●●

Dragging a Sakamaki down to the cafeteria was a sport Taito decided. Every few minutes someone would come up and talk to his toy and perhaps he wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact that Yuuto was bombarding their link with a countdown.

He growled in annoyance as they were side tracked once again. He didn't even bother to let his toy play, simply pushing the person away and dragging the taller vampire into the cafeteria right as the countdown got to the last five seconds.

He barged in through the doors to be met by an interesting sight. In the center of the room sat at a table were the Sakamaki brothers and his own brothers. Yui seemed to be getting dragged to another table of girls. As he got closer he noticed Yuuto, who looked to be on edge, sitting next to Kanato and stiffly feeding him a piece of cake.

Ocean was sitting between a sleeping Shu and an annoyed Reiji, who was glaring at River,  who was sitting in Ayato's lap and causing a scene once more. Subaru seemed to be trying to sit as far away from any of them while Akuma just watched it all go down with a blank look on his face.

Once he locked eyes with Yuuto, his twin seemed to instantly relax. He ran over and quickly squeezed himself next to the other, offering him a hug before looking up and motioning for Laito to sit next to him, to which the vampire just chuckled and did so.

Finally he felt safe now that he could watch his toys along side his most precious brother.

●●●●● Third Pov ●●●●●

None of the Kaneko brother's seemed to notice the looks they were getting from the tables around them, too focused on River's show.

"But Oreo belongs to me so it's only right that his food does too! Besides you don't even need it!!" Cried the blue-haired male, a pout on his face.

Ayato rolled his eyes and groaned once more. "How many times do I have to say it?! Yours Truly belongs to no one! And Yours Truly's food is to only be eaten by Yours Truly!" He growled, childishly pinching River's side.

Said man gasped and immediately looked over to Ocean, who was working on homework.  "OCEAN, AYATO IS BULLYING ME!!!"

"Oi! Don't lie so blatantly about Yours Truly!!"

Subaru banged his fist on the table in rage at the growing headache. "Both of you shut the fuck up already!!" To which Akuma snorted and shook his own head. "Oh you think this is bad? This is just a warm up compared to how River usually is." He murmured making the white haired vampire groan and slam his head on to the table.

Ocean gazed at them with an amused smile on his face. "Since when did my little brother become unable to fight? Don't tell me you've gone soft?"

The twins watched with wide eyes before bursting into giggles. "Ohhh~ those are fighting words, Ri-chan!" Squealed a delighted Yuuto.

River on the other hand, looked at Ocean in shock, putting a hand over his heart dramatically. "My own flesh and blood! Betraying me in my time of need! That's it I'm gonna run away! Never to be seen again! You'll RUE the day, Ocean!" He yelled, only to get pinched again. River turned around and went back to pouting, speaking "quietly".

"...Oreo stop I am having a moment."

Ayato simply shook his head and shoved a piece of his sandwich in the other's face, making him smile victoriously.

"Told you I'd be able to annoy him enough to give me food! Pay up Shu!"

The sleepy vampire grumbled before slowly handing over a five dollar bill.