Characters and Prologue

Hyzin's Family:

Hyzin Khan. 26 years old. Male Protagonist.

Sara Khan. 19 years old. Hyzin's Sister.

Zara Khan. 19 years old. Hyzin's Sister. Twin of Sara.

Arhaan Khan. 20 years old. Hyzin's Cousin brother.

Zaisha Khan. 17 years old. Hyzin's Cousin sister. Sister if Arhaan.

Zaif Khan. Hyzin's Father.

Safa Zaif Khan. Hyzin's Mother. Wife of Zaif.

Zahran Malik. Hyzin's Mamu. Younger brother of Safa.

Anoosha Zahran Malik. Hyzin's Fuffi. Younger sister of Zaif.

Izaan Khan. Hyzin's Mamu. Zahran's friend.

Seher Izaan Khan. Izaan's Wife. Anoosha's friend.

Ayaz Khan. Hyzin's Chachu. Zahran and Izaan's friend.

Nashwa Ayaz Khan. Hyzin's Chachi. Anoosha and Seher's friend.

Children of Izaan and Seher:

Insha Khan. 21 years old.
Imaad Khan. 18 years old.
Eshaan Khan. 16 years old.

Children of Ayaz and Nashwa:

Arha Khan. 18 years old.
Nyla Khan. 16 years old.

Maham's Family.

Maham Saifi. 24 years old. Female Protagonist.

Saifi Khan. Maham's Father.

Azhaan Khan. Maham's brother. 22 years old.

                         Prologue

"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes.

"Your that stupid heart didn't let me take what I want." She said poking my chest where my heart was beating crazily making me nervous.

"But I will do what my heart says now." She said smirking at me and I narrowed my brows at her.

"And what it is saying?" I asked looking at her and she smiled.

"To marry you?" I looked at her hell shocked. Is she crazy?

"What?"

Hyzin Zaif Khan. 26 years old guy. Handling his father's business. His life is filled with happiness and joy. His life revolves around his parents and siblings.

Maham Saifi. 24 years old girl. Known as an arrogant and hard headed woman. Has only father as her family whom she loves more than anyone in the world. She has a weird attraction towards someone whom she wants anyhow in her life.

Let's join this beautiful journey of two souls who meet each other in a weird situation. Don't even care for each other. Let's see how Maham gets that man whom she is attracted towards. And let's see who this man is. Is he the protagonist or someone else? To know further join the journey with them. :)

Assalamualaikum and Hello cuties. How are you all?

imanhk07 Here is the sequel of A Beautiful Journey. Hyzin's story 😍😍 Enjoy❤

How was the prologue? Loved it? Is it interesting? Are you all excited? I know the things which are going to happen in this story may not happen in real life😁 But I think we read stories to detach ourselves from real world, right?😉 Let me know your views in the comment section. I'll be waiting.

Do vote and comment please. It means a lot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (: