Chapter:- 13

Hyzin's POV:

I looked at her who was crying hugging Uncle Saifi. It might be very difficult for her.

"Thank god you are fine." She said touching his cheek while he was just looking at her. 

"It took you so much time to find me." He said kissing on her head and she closed her eyes.

"Why didn't you contact me?" She asked looking at him and he chuckled.

"I wasn't ready." He said patting her head and she sighed.

"By the way, how do you know her, Hyzin?" Uncle asked looking at me and I looked at them.

"Well-"

"Do you know him?" Before I can complete Maham asked Uncle.

"Yeah. From last many months. Its going to be a year now." He said nodding his head and she looked at me weirdly.

"How? When? And why was I unknown about this?" She asked looking at both of us and I sighed.

"Uncle, I told you about my wife, right?" I asked looking at him who nodded his head.

"Yeah. And you told me that you'll make me meet her soon but soon has never came yet." He said nodding his head and I sighed.

"Well, she is the one. My wife. Maham." I said pointing at her and his eyes widened.

"My daughter?"

"Yep." I said nodding my head and he looked at her.

"You forced him for the marriage?" He asked looking at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah. But how do you know that it was forced marriage?" She asked looking at him and he raised his brows at her.

"I'm totally clueless here. I'm not getting anything." She said irritatingly and I chuckled.

"Should we sit there and talk, love?" I asked holding her by her shoulders and she nodded her head with pouted lips.

"Yes please." She said making me smile. I made her sit on the couch and sat down with her.

"I met him around six months before our Nikah." I said looking at her who was just looking at me.

"On the day we had argument." I looked at Uncle Saifi who said that.

"Oh. Then why didn't you tell me you know where he is? I was searching for him from a long time." She said looking at me and I chuckled.

"I didn't know you were searching for him. You told me that last night. But before that I got to know that he is your Dad. When Ammi was in hospital, Uncle Haider told me about you and Uncle when he saw you leaving the cabin. He told me that your Dad is missing and you are searching for him." I said smiling at him and she was looking at me.

"Oh." She whispered.

"Where's Azy? Its his birthday. You guys left him alone." We heard Uncle and looked at him.

"Don't worry, Uncle. Zara went to bring him here. We have to prepare the surprise for him till then." Ary said smiling at him and he looked at him with frowns.

"Who is Zara?" He asked and we smiled.

"Assalamualaikum, Uncle. I'm Sara. Zara is my twin and this is Zaisha. My little sister." Sara said smiling at him and pointed at Zaisha who greeted him. He smiled back at them. They haven't met him before. Only Ary, Noel and I met him.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam, dear. Nice meeting you all." He said patting their head and they smiled at him.

"But why would Zara go there?" He asked and we smiled.