Chapter:- 14

Maham's POV:

I looked at the house and then turned to him with frowns.

"Here?" I asked and he smiled.

"Live with him for a week. You have met him after months. And even Azhaan was missing you." He said smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

"Only a week?" I asked and he smiled.

"Do you want to live for months? Or for a year? Or for years? I won't mind though." He said shaking his head and I hit him on his arm making him laugh.

"Go. I'm not telling you to live here only for a week. You can tell me whenever you want to come back. I'll come to pick you up." He said cupping my cheeks and I nodded my head. He placed a kiss on my head making me close my eyes.

"Go." He said opening the door and I turned to go when something came in my mind. I turned and placed a peck on his lips making him shock.

"Miss me." I whispered in his ear and was about to leave the car when I heard him.

"I have my wife. I don't think I'll have time to think about you." I smiled and got out of the room shaking my head.

"Am I not getting any answer?" He asked and I turned to him.

"May be later." I said smiling at him and he chuckled. I walked inside when he drove away. As I walk inside I found Azy lying down on couch.

"Assalamualaikum." I greeted and sat down on the sofa beside the couch.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me weirdly and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, Wa-Alaikum-Assalam." He said getting up and I chuckled.

"Where's Dad?" I asked walking towards his room and he followed.

"I asked you something." He said more like ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not Zara to follow your every order." I said turning to him and he rolled his eyes.

"As if she follows them." He said rolling his eyes and I laughed. We entered in Dad's room to find her looking around.

"You might have missed this room." He turned around hearing Azy.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me with frowns and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you both asking this? Its my house too. Can't I come here?" I said walking towards the bed and heard him chuckling.

"For how many days?" Dad asked sitting beside me and I smiled.

"One week." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head smiling. 

"When Hyzin told me that he got married I was a bit sad. I mean I knew him for six months and I wanted him to be my daughter's husband. When he told me I wanted to meet the lucky girl who became his wife. And tell her to never let him go or else she'll lose a gem. I finally met her today and she came out to be my daughter. I'm flying in air." He said smiling widely at me and I pouted but a smile formed on my lips.

"You are saying as if you love him more." I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"I adore him more." He said patting my head and I smiled.

"By the way, who was that girl who came with you?" Dad asked looking at Azy who rolled his eyes.

"Your son-in-law's sister." He said and we chuckled.

"That I know. Who is she to you?" He asked smiling at him and he looked at him.

"A best friend." He said and I rolled my eyes. What will you get in hiding this from him, stupid?