Chapter:- 19

Maham's POV:

"You can talk to him now." I looked at him weirdly then at the person who was sitting in front of me. Well, let me tell you who the person is. The same person who is somehow related to Ansh.

"Who is she, sir?" He asked looking at him and I rolled my eyes. He hasn't told anyone that he is married.

"My wife." He said smiling at him and his eyes widened.

"Oh. I'm so sorry, Mam. I talked rudely with you that day. I'm really very sorry." He said shaking his head and I chuckled.

"Its alright. Well, let's keep these things aside cause I want to talk something important with you." I said looking at him and he frowned then looked at Hyzin.

"With me?" He asked looking back at me.

"Yep. I wanted to ask if you are anyhow related with Ansh?" I asked looking at him who looked at me in confusion then raised his brows.

"Who are you? How do you know him?" He asked with narrowed brows and I smiled lightly.

"That means you know him?" I asked with little smile while he just gave me straight face.

"I don't know if you know me or not but I'm Maham. He was our friend in college." I said looking at him who was just looking at me.

"We were five friends. Hailey, Bailey, Ansh, Riya and I." I said while he was still giving me straight face. You are one of the Hyzin's employee and only the source to find Ansh, stupid boy. Or else I would have given you a tight punch on your face by now.

"Oh Riya?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"You know her?" I asked and he chuckled humorously.

"How can I forget the only girl who made my brother suffer?" He said in hard tone and I frowned. I turned to Hyzin who was just listening to us with calm face.

"That means he is your brother?" Hyzin asked and he turned to him.

"That means you are Himanshu?" I asked looking at him who looked at me then back at Hyzin.

"Why are you involved here, sir? I respect you a lot and I don't want to say something which I may regret later. I hate this topic a lot." He said giving him a light smile and I smiled. Because my Mr.Calm is so respected here. Not because of fear but because he deserve it. And secondly, I'll now get to know where this Ansh is. If he is his brother then he definitely knows where is he.

"If you are his brother then you might know where he is, right?" I asked and he turned to me.

"I'm so sorry to blast a bomb on your head, but I'm not going to tell you where he is. Cause he has suffered a lot already so, don't get him involved again here. And especially with that Riya girl." He said glaring at me and I frowned.

"I'm not understanding why you are using suffered word all the time?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Shouldn't I use that word when my brother was lying on a hospital bed fighting for his life for whole one year?" My eyes widened hearing him. How? Where did this come from?

"What are you saying?" I heard Hyzin asking and turned to him who was glaring at me.

"He was your friend, right? Where were you guys when he was being threatened to leave his only love? Where were you guys when he was afraid of loosing the only person whom he loved with all his might? Where were you guys when that girl's Dad tried to kill him and he ended up on the hospital bed for a year? Where were you guys when he got up and the first news he got to hear was that he is an orphan now? You guys weren't there to hold him, to console him when he got to know that his parents are no more. And now you are calling yourself friend? Is this how your friendship works? What a beautiful friendship bond you guys share. Impressive." What the hell? Then what's the story which we got to know from Riya? Was that all a lie? A big fat lie?