Epilogue

Arhaan and Sara:

Ayra- 6 years old.
Hanif- 3 years old.
Arha- 1 year old.

Azhaan and Zara:

Aazz- 4 years old.
Azlaan- 2 years old.

Hyzin and Maham:

Mysha- 10 years old.
Izra- 8 years old.
Hamdan- 5 years old.

Third Person's POV:

After 8 years.

She walked out of the house but stopped when she found her brother in front of a girl. 

"Ooh. Something fishy, huh?" She whispered to herself and tiptoed towards them.

"I'm sorry Allah for eavesdropping but I can't hold my horses. I'm a very curious girl. I got this trait from my Ammi." She whispered walking towards them without making any noise. She stood a bit away from them to hear them.

"May I know what are you doing here and that too on Sunday?" She rolled her eyes hearing her brother.

"Stupid for a brother. He should invite her inside. She came here first time. And she is so beautiful." She whispered and looked at them when she heard the girl.

"Well, I came to return your book. Thank You for the help." She smiled looking at the girl.

"She is shoo cute." She said keeping her palms on her cheeks.

"Your Welcome. You can leave now." She hit her head hearing her brother.

"Ya Allah. When will this my Bhai grow up?" She said and looked at them.

"I think I have to do something." She said to herself.

"You can do it, Mysha." She said to herself while patting her shoulder by herself she walked towards them with a big smile.

"Love shove, huh?" She said walking towards them with a smirk and both of them looked at her.

"Mysh, go inside." Her brother said and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Bhai. You shouldn't be this rude. Your friend has came here for the first time. You shouldn't send her away just like that." She said glaring at Hemin who shook his head.

"What should I do then?" He asked and she smiled widely.

"That's like my brother. Dadi says not to send any guest without inviting them inside. So, she is our guest and she is coming inside." She said smiling at the girl who shook her head.

"No. Its alright. I'm getting late. May be next time." She said while she rolled her eyes.

"No. You are coming inside. And don't be shy. You may become my Bhabhi in future. So, you'll eventually become a part of our family. Insha Allah." She said winking at her while her eyes widened.

"Mysh." She heard her brother's firm voice and rolled her eyes.

"What, Bhai? I real novels. I know everything." She said smirking at him while he glared at her.

"Let's go. My dear future Bhabhi." She said taking her inside while he was just looking at their back.

"What happened? Got your own sentence back?" He heard his Mamu and looked at him to find him smirking at him.

"Mamu." He whined while Hyzin laughed.

"Let's go inside, boy." He said wrapping his arm around his shoulder and both of them walked inside with big smiles on their face.