Chapter:- 4

Maham's POV:

"I don't want our kids to have this thing in the morning." I said winking at him and he looked at me with wide eyes. I wish I could touch those eyes. They always look so attractive. I'm going crazy I think. I remember how I got nervous and my stupid heart started beating crazily when he held me close to himself on our first night. And that was the first time I ever witnessed those kind of feelings. In this one week I don't know what happened to me that I started getting attracted towards him. And for the first time I want to change my plan. Plan of torturing him. My heart is ready to lose for the first time. 

"Where are you lost?" I asked who was looking at me. He shook his head hearing him.

"Have you even noticed what you have just said?" He asked looking at me and I nodded my head.

"Yep. I talk about our kids." I said shrugging my shoulders and he sighed.

"My Allah. You are so bold." He said shaking his head and I chuckled.

"Why did you get up so early?" He asked taking another sip from his tea and I sighed.

"I had a nightmare again. So, thought not to sleep." I said and he nodded his head. Then he kept having his tea and I was looking at him. I don't know why I am crazily attracted towards him. I shouldn't be, right? I mean I was attracted towards Arhaan first then it should be him. Why is it changing?

"Should I bring some fruits for you?" I looked at him and shook my head.

"I eat on time. Correct at 9 in the morning." I said and he hit his head making me chuckle.

"That's why you are so skinny." He said shaking his head and I glared at him.

"I'm not skinny. I have a perfect figure." I said glaring at him and he shook his head.

"I'm a big foodie." He said taking his cup and got out of bed. After some time he came inside keeping the cup and dishes in the kitchen.

"Well, if you have breakfast time then same goes for lunch and dinner, right?" He asked looking at me and I nodded my head.

"Yep. Lunch at 2:30 and dinner at 9:30." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nothing at all between 2:30 to 9:30?" He asked looking at me with wide eyes and I chuckled.

"No. I have some little snacks like lays or any chips." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Chips are also not good for health. You shouldn't have them." He said and I rolled my eyes. After some time Fajr Azaan was heard and he went to do wudu. Then he went out and I was just sitting on bed without doing anything. I'm getting bored. I didn't know that I'll talk to him so calmly and that too this soon. I was so mad at him on our first night but now I'm all cool. What's the reason? Why am I not mad at him like before?

"First answer why were you mad at him?" My mind asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because he always failed my plan." I said rolling my eyes.

"Any brother will do that if he think that you may hurt his siblings. That was not a valid reason to be mad at him. Even you knew that it will subside soon. But you took decision in haste." It said and I twisted my lips.

"Doesn't he loves his brother so much?" I said looking at the side table where a frame was kept of his and Arhaan. They have a weird bond. I can say looking at their pictures. I was busy in my thoughts when I heard a phone ringing. I have broke my another phone yesterday so I don't have phone right now. I looked at my side to find his mobile ringing. Should I pick it up? I looked at the caller ID but frowned finding Azy's number. It was not saved but I have memorised his number. I took the phone and received the call.