Chapter:- 17

Hyzin's POV:

"I want to meet my father." I looked at him with frowns. What? But why?

"What?" I said and he nodded his head.

"You promised, Mamu. Now you have to fulfill it." He said smiling at me and I sighed. I made a mistake I think.

"But why?" I asked and he smiled lightly.

"Just want to ask something." He said and I sighed.

"And what's that?" She asked and we looked at her to find her narrowing her brows at him.

"Want to know the reason behind him torturing us." He said smiling at her and I sighed.

"What if it will hurt you?" I said looking at him and he smiled.

"I'm sad now a days though. I don't want to know this later when I'll be very happy living with you all. I want to close this chapter now only. I don't want to leave it for future." He said shaking his head and I smiled.

"Okay. I'll try to talk to someone." I said patting his head and he smiled widely.

"Let's go inside now." She said wrapping her arm around him and he chuckled. We went inside and he left for his room. We went to our room and I went to bed as soon as we entered inside.

"So eager to sleep?" She asked closing the door and I looked at her.

"Why? Are you planning something else?" I asked looking at her who sat on her side of bed.

"Hm. Wanted to talk about something." She said smiling at me and I frowned.

"About what?" I asked getting up and turned to her fully.

"I asked Fuffi about the topic which we discussed that day in the restaurant." She said looking at me and I smiled.

"You took a lot of time." I said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Situation stopped me." She said and I chuckled.

"So, what have you decided? Will you be with me or will you leave me?" I asked narrowing my brows at her and she raised her brows at me.

"I told you before that I don't give a damn about your past. Cause we have to live present and future together. Not the past. And there's no reason for me to leave you. Ammi and Abbu adopted you. You are Abbu's step sister's son. And even if you were a mistake I wouldn't have leave you. I love you. And if you love someone you don't have to dig into the past or anything which is not so important." My heart took a weird beat hearing the words which I was dying to hear. I mean I know she said a lot of things but my ears were stuck on those three words.

"Mr.Calm, where are you lost?" I looked at her hearing her to find her cupping my face in her hands.

"I should be lost, right?" I said keeping my hands on her waist and she looked at me with frowns. She shows as if she isn't nervous on our closeness.

"Why? Am I that beautiful?" She asked smirking at me and I smiled.

"Of course you are beautiful. But I was lost on something else." I said looking in her eyes and she frowned.

"On what?"

"Rewind your words, love." I said smirking at her and she looked down with frowns. She looked up at me wide eyes after some time and I smiled widely.

"Damn. No way. This is not how I planned. I'm such a stupid." She said hitting her head with her palm and I chuckled at her antics.

"You got that now? I think you were stupid from the day you were born." I said winking at her and there she goes back on her glaring mode.