Chapter:- 21

Maham's POV:

"Will you do the honour to come out, Mrs.Fire Blazer?" I heard his voice and took a deep breath. Ya Allah. That was so tough. But I really wanted to make this night special. I wish I could see his face while confessing but I know my tongue would get stuck in front of him. I kept the keyboard on the table which was placed in front of me and walked out of the make up room. Yeah. This house is so big that each and every room has a make up room attached to it. The room was still dark. I switched on the flashlight of my phone and jumped when I found him standing just in front of me.

"Damn. Why do you keep appearing in front of me like ghost? Oh Allah. My poor heart." I said keeping my hand on my heart and looked up to find him looking at me. More like checking me out. He took the phone from my hand and flashed it on me making me close my eyes. 

"Wha-" Before I can complete I heard him.

"Masha Allah." I looked at him who switched the flashlight off and went to switch on the lights. I found him looking at me with a big smile. 

"This is the first time you got ready like this after our marriage. Its been more than a year to our marriage." He said walking towards me with a smile and I rolled my eyes. But he is right. I got ready for the first. Well, how can I get ready like this daily as a Doctor? I have to deal with a lot of patients daily. I'm wearing dark peach colour gown which has a jacket type pattern below the chest. Heavy works on the gown was making me not fond of it but I got ready for the first time. The round collar was clutching on neck as it has heavy works. Matching dupatta pairing it with a pair of big earrings. Hair left open on shoulder and a pair of heels which is making me so uncomfortable. I'm not fond of heels and I stumble around when I wear them.

(Maham's dress

(Maham's dress.)

"Where are you lost, Madam?" I looked at him hearing him and rolled my eyes.

"If a handsome guy like you will be standing in front of you then how can you be in your senses?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and he looked at me with narrowed brows.

"Who wants others to look at me? I just want my wife to be lost in me." He said keeping his hands on my waist making me smile.

"Well, someone asked me to be her date tonight? Is that offer still open?" He asked looking at me and I chuckled.

"Won't your wife get angry if she gets to know about this?" I asked playing with his hair from back and he pouted.

"My wife knows and she gave me permission but she said not more than dinner." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Okay, now stop this wife and all. I'm your one and only wife. You are not allowed to have dinner with any other girl than me." I said looking at him and he smiled.

"Jealous?"

"Shouldn't I?"

"You should after all you have such a handsome man." He said winking at me and I rolled my eyes then chuckled.