Chapter:- 10

Maham's POV:

"Don't cry girls. She is perfectly alright now. Alhamdulillah. You all have prayed for her and HE heard all your prayers." I smiled looking at them. Hyzin was hugging Sara and Zara who were crying from the day Ammi got hospitalize.

"We were so scared, Bhai. Even you weren't here." Zara said pouting her lips and he smiled wiping her tears.

"Now I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." He said kissing on her head and she nodded her head smiling at him.

"Well, someone told me once that she would love to pursue her career from France." We heard Azy's voice and turned to find him looking at Zara. 

"I'm not going. I won't be able to live without Ammi." Zara said shaking her head and we all chuckled.

"Go to sleep everyone. You guys had dinner, right?" I looked at him who said and sighed. For the first time I saw him crying.

"When will we go to meet Ammi, Bhai? I want to see her." Sara said looking at him who smiled.

"I'll take you all tomorrow. Insha Allah. But for now go and sleep, okay little girl?" He said kissing on her head and she nodded her head. Arha and Insha are going to stay here for some days. And that's actually good for girls. Girls left for their room and I looked at Arhaan who was sitting quietly.

"What happened, boy?" He asked sitting beside him and he looked at him. 

"I'm sorry, Bhai. I wanted to tell you but Mamu and Fuffi stopped me." He said looking at him and he smiled. I love their bond a lot. I don't know why.  

"Come on, buddy. You just followed what you were told to." He said snaking his arm around his neck and Arhaan smiled.

"You called me buddy after a long time." He said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"Go to room and rest. Previous days were tiring for you. Sleep without any worry. Your Fuffi is perfectly alright." He said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head.

"Is Mamu staying there with her?" Arhaan asked and he nodded his head.

"I wanted to but Abbu sent me." He said sighing deeply and he nodded his head.

"Go to sleep. You had a long day." Arhaan said kissing on his head and I smiled. Its looking like Arhaan is elder here.

"You are making me feel like a little kid." We chuckled hearing him. Then Arhaan left for his room and Azy too left for home. We went to our room and he went to change. After he came out I went to change and freshen up. When I came out I found him sitting on bed lost in his thoughts. After switching off the light I went to bed and turned on the side lamp then turned to him.

"Night is for sleeping." I said looking at him and he turned to me. 

"I'm not sleepy. My mind is continuously thinking about Ammi." He said turning to me and I smiled lightly. I moved closer and held his hand while he was looking at me.

"Should I sing you a lullaby?" I asked laying him down and he looked at me with frowns and making a small pout.

"Lullaby?" I nodded my head and he rolled his eyes.

"I used to sing it for Azy when he was little." I said patting his head and he was looking at me.

"How will you sing it for him when he is elder?" He said rolling my eyes and I looked at him weirdly.

"From where does he look elder than me? He is four years younger than me." I said rolling my eyes and he looked at me weirdly.

"Really? But he is smart." He said looking at me and I narrowed my brows holding his hair in my fist.