Chapter:- 6

Maham's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up to find him sleeping resting his head on the headboard. I smiled thinking about last night when he applied oil on my head. It was so refreshing. And this was the first time there was someone to hold me and hug me when I had nightmares. I looked at the clock and find its 6 of the morning. I took his hand and removed it from my waist slowly. When I was successfully pulled myself out from his embrace I looked at him whose eyes were closed. I moved closer and placed a kiss on his head with a smile. I love doing this. Weird, right? I'm weird though. I went to washroom and got freshen up. When I came out I found him sitting on bed looking around with frowns. I walked towards him and he looked at me. I chuckled looking at him who was sleepy that his eyes are half closed.

"Oh. You are here. I was searching for you only." He said smiling at me and I removed his hair from his forehead.

"Go and do wudu then pray Fajr. I don't think there's much time left." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head. Then he went to get freshen up while I sat down on bed. After some time I found him coming out. He offered his prayer and I was just watching him and his moves. After making a big Dua he turned and narrowed his brows at me.

"Do you even know how much your eyes were affecting me?" He asked folding the rug and I smiled.

"Nope. Let me feel it." I said smiling at him and he shook his head with a little smile.

"Why do you wake up so early when you don't have to pray?" He asked taking the Qur'an from the shelf and I smiled.

"Its my daily routine. I have to do exercise at 6:30." I said and he nodded his head. He was reciting and I was listening to him closing my eyes. When he was done he was leaving the room when I asked.

"Where do you go daily at this time?" I asked and he turned then smiled.

"To the gym. Want to join?" He asked and I looked at him weirdly.

"How can I come there? I haven't been there. I'm okay at home with my exercise." I said and he chuckled.

"It's upstairs. You don't have to go out." He said smiling at me and I looked at him.

"Really?" He nodded his head.

"Then I'm also coming." I said getting out of bed and took my exercise mat. I walked towards him who was looking at me with a smile.

"No one would be there, right?" I asked walking with him and he shook his head.

"Only Arhaan and I use it and Ary use it at night before sleeping." He said and I nodded my head. We reached upstairs and I was impressed seeing almost all the things which are available in gym. He wore his sports shoes and removed his tee making my eyes widened.

"Don't worry. This vest is still protecting me." He said winking at me and I rolled my eyes. I placed my mat behind him and started my exercise. I was noticing him who was trying not to look at me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I finally asked and heard him chuckling.

"You won't feel comfortable if I look at you while you are doing your exercise." He said and I chuckled. I continued my work and he was busy in his. After I was done I looked at him who was still busy.

"Aren't you done yet?" I asked and he turned to me.

"Nope. You go down. I still have time." He said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes. Then I went down and went to our room. After resting for some time I went to take shower or else he'll again say something that I take a lot of time. When I came out after taking shower I found him resting on bed with closed eyes. He opened his eyes after some time and looked at me.