Chapter:- 5

Hyzin's POV:

"Hot." I looked at her who said looking at me with wide eyes. Damn. I wonder how I got a girl like her when I'm so much calm? Ya Allah. Give me power and strength to handle her bold nature.

"What?" I asked looking at her who was looking at me with wide eyes with a dress in her hands. I looked at her with frowns and she smirked. Be Alert, Hyzin. Something bold is coming.

"Damn. Don't smirk. You always do something crazy and bold when you do that." I said glaring at her and she smiled. She walked towards me and I narrowed my brows at her. I took my shirt from the bed and was about to wear when her words stopped me.

"My hands are itching to touch those abs." I looked at her with wide eyes. Damn. Oh my Allah. My heart.

"Don't come closer." I said wearing my shirt and she smirked. 

"Let me touch them. You are my husband. I can do that, right?" She asked smirking at me and I was busy in buttoning up my shirt as soon as possible. She laughed looking at me making me shook my head.

"You look cute when you get nervous." She said looking at me with a big smile while I chuckled. Let's play along. What say, Fire Blazer? I smirked inwardly and pulled her to me keeping hand on her waist while she gasped. 

"Now someone is getting nervous." I said smirking at her who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"What happened? Cat caught your tongue?" I asked looking at her while she narrowed her brows at me making me laugh.

"Got the medicine?" I said wriggling my brows at and she twisted her lips.

"I have to take shower. Leave me." She said looking at me and I smiled. I made her stand properly and she looked at me with a little smile. Then she went to take shower and I got ready for office. Girls definitely take half an hour to take shower. Cause its been more than half an hour and she is still inside. I was wearing my shoes when she came out.

"Who takes half an hour for normal bath?" I said looking at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Once you'll become a girl you'll get to know what take us long." She said walking towards the side table and I rolled my eyes. I definitely will get these stupid answers if I'm asking questions to this Fire Blazer.

"I'm going out. You come when you are ready." I said and was about to leave when she stopped me.

"No no. Please please. Please just five minutes. I really don't know anyone here. I'm not comfortable with anyone. Please." She said showing her puppy dog eyes making me chuckle.

"Okay. Okay. But do it fast." I said sitting back on the couch and she nodded her head.

"So, you are comfortable with me huh?" I asked looking at her who was untangling her hair.

"Yep. I don't know how it happened just in one week but I'm comfortable with you." She said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Am I trustable?" I asked and she turned to me.

"I wouldn't have married you in the first place if you weren't trusted person. I take my decisions very wisely." She said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"But I think your decision was in haste that night." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"But I have been observing you in last these months and the way you cared for your siblings was very impressive." She said and I chuckled.

"Every brother would have done that." I said smiling at her and she smiled.

"May be not." After she was ready fully she came towards me.