Chapter:- 15

Hyzin's POV:

"May I know how this happened, Mr.Calm? And just because of this you didn't call me those days?" I heard her and looked at her sighing deeply. I know I did stupidity when I didn't talk to her but I'm like that only when I'm worried about something.

"Not because of this. When I'm hell worried or I have to think about something very deeply then I usually avoid talking to my loved ones cause I'm afraid if I blabber it out and it can make them tense. That's why I didn't call you." I said smiling at her who turned to me with raised brows.

"So, you didn't talk to Ammi and Abbu or Mamu or anyone?" She asked narrowing her brows and I chuckled.

"Not them. I avoid talking to them with whom I share my problems. And it includes Mamu, Ary, Noel and You." I said rubbing my nose with her and she sighed then chuckled making me smile.

"What was the problem then?" She asked buttoning up my shirt and I sighed. 

"I will tell you tonight. You are coming home with me after dinner. I want you to look at something. It needs your help." I said caressing her head which was covered with hijab and she nodded her head.

"Okay. I will have to inform Dad and Azy that I'll be leaving tonight." She said smiling lightly at me and I smiled.

"Don't you want to come?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Its nothing like that Mr.Calm. It's not easy to leave your home." She said walking towards the bathroom and I nodded my head. True though. After some time she came out wiping her hands with a towel.

"Had your lunch?" She asked walking towards my table.

"Nope. Not yet. The lunch is kept there untouched." I said smiling at her who rolled her eyes hearing me.

"For the first time the foodie hasn't eaten his food yet." She said shaking her head making me chuckle.

"Stop having those chips at lunch time." She said glaring at me and I smiled.

"You definitely are spy now." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"If I wouldn't have cleaned your table then I wouldn't have got to know that you are injured." She said walking towards me with her bag and I sighed.

"I'll be going now. I have to go home early as we'll be leaving tonight." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"Okay."

"Have you informed Ammi that you are invited tonight for dinner?" She asked looking at me and I shook my head.

"Nope. Not yet." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Then inform her." I nodded my head looking at her.

"I bet Zara might be knowing by now. Your brother doesn't hide anything from her." I said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Zara isn't going to tell Ammi, right? And its good he shares everything with her. Not like you." She said glaring at me and I pouted making her chuckle. She bend down placing her lips on me making me smile. Its been days we have our first kiss and still this makes my heart beat weirdly.

"Allah Hafiz. Meet you tonight. Insha Allah." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head with a smile.

"I won't be coming there before 8 or 8:30. So, you have plenty of time." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head. 

"Drive safely." I said as she reached the door and she nodded her head. She left and I walked towards my table to eat my food as my stomach is asking for that.