Chapter:- 11

Hyzin's POV:

I looked at her who was looking at me with a big smile. I walked towards her while she was just looking at me.

"I told you to go to your cabin." I said standing in front of her and she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't want to miss this side of my husband." She said shrugging her shoulders and I rolled my eyes.

"You shouldn't ignore them. That's not like you. You fight back." I said looking at her and she smiled.

"When it becomes daily routine then ignoring is the best option." She said smiling and I shook my head.

"If you had once answer them back then it wouldn't have become daily routine." I said smiling at her and she chuckled.

"I will do that from next time." She said smiling at me and I looked at them who were still standing like stupids.

"Dare they do that again. They'll see my another face." I said glaring at them and I felt her hand rubbing my arm.

"Go and meet Ammi. She might be waiting for you." She said smiling and I nodded my head. I looked at her side to find her colleagues I think.

"Well, meet them. They are my colleagues and friends too. Hailey, Bailey and Riya." She said pointing at them and they smiled.

"Hello everyone. You guys might know me." I said smiling at them and they nodded their head. Then they left for their works and I walked towards Ammi's room. I entered inside and all of them turned towards me.

"You took a lot of time." Ary said smirking at me making me roll my eyes.

"I was giving some people some piece of mind." I said walking towards them and they looked at me weirdly.

"You got angry?" Zaisha asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah. On two girls." I said smiling at her and she frowned.

"That's not you." I chuckled hearing Zara.

"How are you doing now?" I asked Ammi sitting on the chair and held her hands in mine.

"Why did you come back?" She asked smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you hide this from me?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Because I didn't want you to get worried. You become weak when it comes about us." She said pointing at Abbu who smiled.

"What can I do when I love you guys so much?" I said kissing on her head and she smiled.

"But Bhai took care of us like a big brother, Ammi. He didn't cry." Zara said smiling at her and she chuckled.

"He didn't cry?" She asked looking at me and I chuckled looking down.

"May be he cried. But showed us that he is strong." I heard Sara and looked at her who was looking at me with a smile.

"Oh. For the first time you said something correct." We chuckled hearing Ary.

"Shut it." She said glaring at him and he chuckled.

"That's fact." He said shrugging his shoulder and she rolled her eyes.

"Where's Zary?" Ammi asked looking at Fuffi who chuckled.

"To the cafe. He said you better brace yourself for his scolding." Fuffi said and she chuckled.

"Its over, right?" She asked looking at me and I smiled nodding my head.

"Alhamdulillah. But you have to be here for some days." I said caressing her head and she sighed.