Chapter:- 16

Maham's POV:

I chuckled walking towards bed. I think I have gone crazy. Not think. Its confirm. Who are those kids? I'm so much curious right now. And another curiousity is about the thing which I want to ask from Anu Fuffi. About Mr.Calm. After some time he came out and I rolled my eyes when I found him wearing his tee already. Doesn't he know that I have to treat that wound?

"What are you looking at?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I haven't seen a shy boy like you." I said looking at him and he looked at me weirdly.

"I'm not shy." He said shaking his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Then remove your tee." I said and he sat beside me.

"Now why?" He asked glaring at me and I narrowed my brows at him.

"Remove it." I said glaring at him and he shook his head.

"Not until you tell me the reason." He said shaking his head. 

"Why are you so shy when it comes to removing your shirt or tee?" I said glaring at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Shy and all are out of my dictionary. Its just your gaze makes me nervous. You try to pour holes with your eyes when I'm without shirt." He said glaring at me and I was just looking at him then chuckled. My Allah. His explanations are always cute and sweet.

"I'm not going to do that this time, love. I just want to treat your wound." I said smiling at him and he looked at me. 

"Okay. Then it can be done without removing my tee." He said smiling widely and I looked at him weirdly. I sighed when I found him opening a chain of his tee which was on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't wear this tee. The chain can harm the wound more." I said looking at his wound.

"You are the one who took this out." He said and I sighed.

"Let me put some ointment and then bandage it. Keep sitting." I said going out of bed to take out the essential things which I need.

"Can't we keep it like that? I mean it also needs some fresh air." I looked at him hearing him.

"Its too deep to be left open. It can get infect. Once it will be healed you can leave it open." I said walking towards him and he pouted. 

"Relax, babe. It will be healed soon." I said pecking on his pouted lips and looked at him to find him looking at me weirdly.

"Babe?" I chuckled hearing him.

"Why? Don't you like it?" I asked taking out the ointment from its box. 

"I like it. But why so sudden?" He asked keeping his hand on my waist and I looked at him.

"I just felt like calling you that." I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"Ahh! I'm damn tired." He said keeping his head on my shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

"If you do this then how will I wrap the bandage?" I said trying to do my work but this Mr.Calm is acting weird.

"That's your duty. Do it however you want. Oh Allah. I'm sleepy." I sighed hearing him. I took my arm behind him and with much difficulty I completed my work.

"You are acting like a kid." I said patting his head who looked at me with a cute smile making me chuckle. 

"I missed you." He whispered dipping his head in the crook of my neck making my heartbeat increase. Oh Allah.