200K Special

(F/N)'s POV:

I grumbled, moving my arm around beside me to try and feel if anyone was beside me, which there wasn't. I frowned and opened my eyes, seeing an empty space.

Where's Runa?

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up. I look over at the nightstand and read the clock:

12:08 A.M

I furrowed my brows. What could Runa be doing at this time? I yawned and swung my legs over the side of the bed, standing up and walking down the hallway. Once I reached the living room, I couldn't help but smile at what I saw:

Runa was sitting criss-crossed, controller in her hands, and surrounded by junk food. I did think she looked pretty cute.

I purposely coughed, giggling when she jumped. She then looked at me and smiled, patting the space beside her. I smiled and made my way over to her, sitting down beside her and slinging my arm around her shoulders.

• • •

It had been a few hours. Right now, Runa was sitting in my lap while she was still playing. I rested my chin on top of her head, feeling myself start to fall asleep.

When I woke up, I was in a different position. My head was laying on Runa's lap as she gently ran her fingers through my (H/C) hair, making me nuzzle against her hand.

Runa smiled and leaned forward, playing a kiss on my ear. I smiled and turned around, cuddling into her stomach.

We stayed like this until morning, where we would spend the day sleeping in our bed instead of our couch.

Hope you liked it!