Yumemi Yumemite

(F/N)'s POV:

I giggled as Yumemite littered my neck in small kisses. We were sitting in the Student Council office, and we were the only two in there. Yumemi was sitting beside me with her hand on my thigh.

I put my hand on top of hers and leaned in, kissing her lips. She chuckled into the kiss and climbed onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I groaned and wrapped my arms around her waist. She gently pulled at my hair as I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

She groaned and cupped my face with her hands, rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs.

"If you guys have sex in here, I'm gonna throw up."

We jumped and immediately pulled away from each other. I looked at the door and saw Midari standing there with a smirk, leaning against the doorway. Yumemi got off my lap and sat back down in her seat, hiding her face in her hands. Midari chuckled and sat down with us, laughing at both of us.

• • •

I ruffled Yumemi's hair with a smile. She whined and pushed my hand away, making me chuckle. We were in her dressing room because she had a show in a few minutes.

She rolled her eyes and rested her chin on my shoulder. "I don't want to go out there with all those creeps," she said, ruffling her hair. I chuckled and poked her side, making her jump.

I cupped her face and turned her head towards me.

"If you're up for it, we can finish what we started in the Student Council office..~"

This sucks-