Momobami Twins

(F/N)'s POV:

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I could feel two bodies in the bed on both my sides. I looked over to my left and saw Kirari; she was facing away from me, but her leg was entangled with mine. I looked to my right and saw Ririka; who was facing me and had her arms wrapped around mine. I didn't want to to wake them, but I had to get up because it was my turn to make breakfast.

As soon as I sat up, Ririka opened her eyes. She raised her hand to rub at her eyes before she sat up beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her and placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed back and forth with my thumb. I heard Kirari mumble something before she sat up and rested her head on my other shoulder, putting her hand on my thigh.

"As much as I love the two of you, it's my turn to make breakfast, so get up," I said with a smile. They grumbled but let go of me and allowed me to get up and go to the kitchen. I noticed that Ririka had picked up her mask from the nightstand.

• • •

I smiled as we all sat down at the table for breakfast. We were eating bacon, eggs, and drank orange juice with it. After we ate, I took their plates and placed them in the sink before sitting back down. It was Saturday, so we didn't have any plans.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ririka reach for her mask. I put my hand on her wrist, stopping her from putting it on. I just kissed her cheek and smiled at her, making her blush and look away from me.

Kirari smiled at the two of us.

• • •

Since it was only 11 in the morning, we all went back to the bedroom. I sat in the middle, while Kirari and Ririka were on either side of me. Ririka had her head on my lap and Kirari rested her head on my shoulder. I was running my fingers through Ririka's hair and had my other hand on Kirari's thigh again, rubbing it with my thumb.

Kirari smiled and kissed my cheek before snuggling into me, Ririka shyly doing the same. I smiled at the sight of them going to sleep, making me feel tired.

I yawned and leaned against the headboard, feeling more tired by the minute. Before I went to sleep, I learned down and kissed Ririka's head, smiling at her.

"I love you guys."