Midari Ikishima

THIRD PERSON POV:

Midari chuckled as she looked down to her side and saw (F/N) asleep there. (F/N) had taken most of the blankets for themselves and wrapped them around their body, making them look very cute.

Midari chuckled and ruffled (F/N)'s hair, making them whine and swat her hand away before snuggling deeper into the blankets. Midari smirked and suddenly flopped on top of (F/N), making them whine and squirm under her.

"Midari! Get off me! I'm trying to sleep!" (F/N) whined, making Midari chuckle and kiss their nose. Midari sat up so she was straddling (F/N). (F/N) blushed and looked away. Midari chuckled and placed both of her hands on either side of (F/N)'s head, making them blush even more. Midari smirked and leaned down to their face before kissing them. Midari slipped her hand under the blankets, rubbing up and down (F/N)'s thigh. (F/N) blushed and pulled away from the kiss, looking away from Midari.

Midari then rolled off of (F/N), before ripping the blankets off of them. (F/N) gasped as Midari climbed back on top of them, pinning their arms to their sides. Midari chuckled and leaned down to (F/N)'s neck and kissed it, before slowly licking up the side of it. (F/N) yelped and squirmed under her, only for her to continue. Midari then nuzzled into the crook of their neck and bit down, making (F/N) gasp. Midari continued to suck on that spot, creating a hickey. (F/N) blushed and squirmed some more, making Midari chuckle and look at them with a smirk.

"You look adorable under me like that..~" Midari cooed, making (F/N) look away from her, blushing furiously. Midari smirked and leaned down to (F/N)'s ear before she gently nibbled on it.

"You're not getting up anytime soon...~"