Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ririka looked down at (F/N) with a small smile. (F/N) had their head resting on Ririka's lap while she ran her fingers through their (H/C) hair.

(F/N) put their phone down and rolled over onto their back so they could look at Ririka. Ririka blushed and gently ruffled (F/N)'s hair, making them smile and snuggle into her stomach, causing her to squeak. (F/N) smiled and wrapped their arms around Ririka and snuggled deeper into her, making Ririka giggle and move her hand away from their head and rubbed up and down their back.

(F/N) turned around again and yawned, rubbing their eye. Ririka blushed at how cute (F/N) was, which made (F/N) smile and sit up. Ririka blushed as (F/N) moved to straddle her, wrapping their arms around her shoulders and resting their chin on top of her head. Ririka smiled and nuzzled into their chest. (F/N) ran their fingers through Ririka's long hair as she nuzzled into them.

Ririka looked up at (F/N) with her chin on their chest. (F/N) chuckled and ruffled her hair, leaning down to kiss her nose. Ririka blushed and hid her face again. (F/N) smiled and hugged her close.

Aside from my throat kinda hurting, I'm feeling better :D

Kakegurui OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara