Neko Ririka Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

"Ririka, Baby, I promise it's safe. You can come out, now," I said in a comforting tone. Ririka just shook her head and moved further back, making me sigh.

This morning, I had accidentally dropped a pan on the floor when I got it out of the cabinet, it just slipped out of my hand. The sound spooked Ririka and she had been hiding under the couch all morning, not making any effort to get out.

I smiled and slowly reached my hand under the couch and gentle put it in top of hers. I felt her flinch, but she didn't pull away. "Ririka, I promise it's safe, nothing is going to harm you," I told her. She shook her head and pulled her hand away, sulking at me. I sighed and stood up, thinking it was better to just let her get out on her own. With that, I walked back into our room, sat down at my desk and opened my laptop.

• • •

THIRD PERSON POV:

It had been an hour since (F/N) had tried to get Ririka out from under the couch. They were just in their shared room, typing on their laptop. They weren't working, they were just watching YouTube videos.

Ririka didn't hear any loud noises the entire time that (F/N) was gone, so she slowly poked her head out, listening for any sounds. When she didn't hear any, she slowly crawled out from under the couch and stood up.

She wanted to know where (F/N) was.

She checked their bedroom first, and they were there. They had now moved to the bed, watching TV. (F/N) looked over at Ririka and smiled before patting the spot next to them, wanting Ririka to sit.

Instead of sitting down beside them, Ririka walked over and plopped herself down on (F/N)'s lap, making them jump. She leaned into their chest and purred when she felt them stroke her head, scratching behind her ear. (F/N) smiled and kissed her head before moving their hand to rub Ririka's back. Ririka purred in satisfaction and wrapped her tail around (F/N)'s ankle.

Ririka looked up at (F/N) with a small smile before she licked the tip of their nose, making them jump. Ririka giggled and snuggled into (F/N)'s chest again, feeling their arms wrap around her again.

(F/N) smiled and kissed Ririka's ear and made it twitch. Ririka purred louder and snuggled deeper into (F/N)'s chest.

"P-pet me more, (F/N)..."

Requested by CassandralLoveBot
Hope you liked it!