Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Ririka, you're gonna have to let me go at some point, Babe." (F/N) teased as they felt Ririka snuggle deeper into their chest.

The reason Ririka was being so clingy was because (F/N) came home later than expected. Ever since (F/N) got home, Ririka had been clinging to them.

Ririka looked up at (F/N) with the most adorable pouty face when they told her to let go at some point. Ririka shook her head and went back to snuggling into (F/N)'s chest. They were both in the living room, sitting on the couch. (F/N) had Ririka on their lap.

(F/N) chuckled, raising their hand to ruffle Ririka's hair, making her look up at them. Once Ririka lifted her head, (F/N) brushed her bangs up and placed a kiss on her forehead, making Ririka blush furiously.

"Needy, aren't you~?" (F/N) teased as they moved their hands to Ririka's sides and started to tickle her.

"HAHAHA! (F/N) S-STOP IT! I C-CAN'T BREATH! HAHAHA!" Ririka shouted as she squirmed in (F/N)'s arms, making them laugh and litter small, ticklish kisses on Ririka's neck and ear, making her laugh even more.

(F/N) decided to have mercy on Ririka and stopped. Ririka took deep breaths and looked at (F/N) with a tiny, adorable pout.

(F/N) smiled and pecked the tip of Ririka's nose, making her jump.

"I..I don't like you sometimes..(F/N).." Ririka said. (F/N) smiled and rested their head on top of Ririka's head.

"Love you too, Ririka."

Requested by @SomeWeeeeb
Hope you liked it!