Yumeko Jabami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Yumeko smiled down at (F/N), who was resting their head on her lap. The two were in bed, and (F/N)'s body was curled up beside her. Yumeko smiled at how they snuggled into her stomach. She gently ran her fingers through their (H/C) hair. (F/N) turned around and looked up at Yumeko with a small smile.

Yumeko ruffled their hair, making them groan and sit up. Yumeko giggled and wrapped her arm around them, pulling them close. (F/N) chuckled and kissed her cheek. Yumeko squealed and pulled (F/N) onto her lap, hugging them tightly. (F/N) chuckled and ruffled Yumeko's hair, making her lean into them. (F/N) smiled and pecked her nose, making her giggle and kiss their cheek.

"You seem happier this morning, may I ask why?" (F/N) asked as Yumeko snuggled into the crook of their neck, hugging them even tighter. (F/N) smiled and leaned back into her.

"You're just too cute~!" Yumeko exclaimed before she pushed (F/N) down onto their back, crawled on top of them and kissed them all over their face. (F/N) giggled and squirmed under her. Yumeko chuckled and began to tickle (F/N).

"Y-YUMEKO! S-STOP THAT! I CAN'T B-BREATH!"

I almost lost my account a little while ago. Please give me hugs, I need comfort-