Kirari Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

I smiled as I got everything ready. Tonight, I was having Kirari over for a sleepover and she was staying over for the weekend. I got all the blankets and all the pillows and placed them on the living room floor, making a palette of them.

I smiled when I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, smiling when I saw who it was. I went to give her a peck on the cheek, but she cupped my face and kissed my lips instead, making me blush. I invited her inside and let her put her things down before gently grabbing her hand and dragging her to the living room, where she saw the blanket palette. She smiled and kissed my cheek before she walked over to it, pulling me with her.

• • •

"H-hey! S-stop it!" I giggled as I felt Kirari littler small, ticklish kissed all over my neck, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me onto her lap. "I can't help it, your reactions are so cute~" She cooed before going and kissing my neck again. We popped popcorn and put a movie in, but neither of us were paying any attention to it; we were too focused on each other.

Kirari suddenly stopped and I turned around so I was looking at her. She didn't say anything, she just smiled and leaned in to kiss me, making me blush again. She then chuckled and ruffled my (H/C) hair.

"You are everything I could ever ask for, (F/N). I hope you never change."

Requested by thatdamathenaspawn18
Hope you liked it!