Kirari Momobami

Warning: there will be a brief moment of sexual themes.

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) moaned loudly as they released. They looked up at Kirari. (F/N) was sweating, panting, and their body was covered with hickeys and love bites. Kirari was also sweating and panting, and only had a few hickeys on her neck.

Kirari sighed and rolled off of (F/N) and fell beside them. Kirari looked over at (F/N) with a smile, making them smile back at her.

"Damn," (F/N) said, making Kirari chuckle and reach over to their head, running her fingers through their (H/C) hair. (F/N) leaned in closer to Kirari as she kissed their forehead. "We should get cleaned up," Kirari said as she sat up. (F/N) whined, but sat up anyway. Kirari chuckled and stood up, pulling (F/N) up with her and led them to the bath she had prepared moments ago, so the water wasn't too cold.

Kirari got in first, and (F/N) got in after and sat on her lap. Kirari smiled and picked the shampoo bottle up.

• • •

Kirari and (F/N) were now cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. They were beside each other with a blanket covering them. (F/N) had their head resting on Kirari's shoulder, and Kirari had her arm around them. Kirari looked at them with a smile. "We should do that more often, it was fun..~" Kirari whispered in their ear with a smirk. (F/N) blushed and turned away.

"Y-yea.."