1K Bonus

Warning: there will be sexual content in this chapter.

(F/N)'s POV:

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I ran through all the paperwork on my desk. I was at work, and the paper was piling up. I blinked hard and began to work on one of them, not caring what order they were in.

It's not that I hate my job, it's just a lot sometimes. I love my boss and most of the people I work with, but it gets really exhausting and I can barely stay awake when I get home. Speaking of which, Kirari is at home right now because she didn't have to go in today, making me jealous. Kirari bragged about it all morning, but she was just kidding.

I put my pen down and leaned back in my chair, stretching my arms over my head. I had my own office, so I could take as many stretch breaks as I wanted without anyone seeing me. It wasn't huge, but it had enough space for a large office desk. I yawned and leaned back down to finish my work. Right as I went to pick up the pen I was using, I got a phone call. Raising an eyebrow, I picked it up to see who was calling.

It was Kirari.

I pressed the button and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I asked.

"Mmmn..~"

I blushed at the noise she made, but I didn't think much of it. "Are you okay, Kirari?" I asked.

"When are you coming home? I miss my little kitten..~"

I almost dropped my phone.

I felt my face heat up as she continued to make strange moaning noises. I heard her moving around on something, most likely our bed. That made me blush even more.

"W-what do you w-want? And stop making those sounds!" I yelled into the phone, only to hear her chuckle in return. My face was extremely red right now.

"I can practically see you blushing right now, and it's so cute~Why don't you come home so we can spend some time together, hmm..~?"

"S-shut up! I'm pretty busy right now, so I can't just leave my station for you!" I said to her. She giggled and moved around on our bed.

"You are just the cutest when you're flustered~I can't wait until you get home, Baby..~"

Before I could yell at her, she hung up. I blushed and put my phone down on my desk. I was way too focused on Kirari that I couldn't possibly finish my work right now. I leaned back against my chair and looked up at the ceiling.

Help me, Jesus.

• • •

I was terrified.

It was now the time for me to be heading out and go home, which I was afraid of. I had somehow finished up all of my paperwork and my boss was very impressed with me. She even let me go early to express how proud she was.

I drove from my work building and drove slower than I usually do, but not too slow. After some time, I had arrived at my house. I stepped out of my car and went up to the front door.

I gulped.

I unlocked the door and as soon as I step in I'm pushed against the door by Kirari, making it close behind me. She had her arms on both sides of my head. Before I could say anything, she smashed her lips onto mine, shoving her tongue in my mouth. She pulled away after a few minutes and grabbed my wrist, pulling me with her to our bedroom.

She pushed me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me, pinning my arms to my sides. She smirked and licked her lips, making my eyes widen in fear.

"You look absolutely adorable like this~I want more of it..~" I squeaked as she leaned forward and kissed my neck before slowly licking up the side of it, making me gasp. She smirked and bit down on it before she started to suck on it, creating a hickey. She chuckled and slowly slid her hand up my shirt before she pinched my nipple in between her fingers.

She leaned down into my ear and gently blew into it before she licked up the shell.

"This is going to be so fun, Darling..~"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K FOLLOWERS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤