Rei Batsubami

THIRD PERSON POV:

For some reason, Rei had been feeling strange. (F/N) had been very busy lately, leaving Rei by herself most of the time. Of course, Rei respected (F/N)'s decisions but she still felt weird.

Rei was wondering around the academy out of boredom, when she happened to pass (F/N)'s office. They were a Student Council member, so they got their own office from Kirari.

Rei gently knocked on the door and it made (F/N) jump before they looked at Rei and smiled, before looking back at their laptop.

Rei smirked.

She quietly made her way over to (F/N) before sitting on their lap, cupping their face, and smashing her lips onto theirs, making them jump and let out a muffled yelp. After a few minutes, they had to pull away from each other due to the lack of oxygen.

"W-w-wait a s-second, R-Rei!" (F/N) shouted with a red face as they felt Rei kiss all over their neck, leaving hickies in some areas. "D-don't! People a-are gonna see!" (F/N) yelled, making Rei smirk again and left one large hickey in an area that everyone could see it.

"H-hey! Why'd you do that?!" (F/N) asked as they felt over the new hickies, frowning. Rei chuckled, ruffling their hair and left without any explanation, leaving (F/N) very flustered and confused.

Rei absolutely loved seeing (F/N) like that, and she couldn't wait to see them like that again.

• • •

"N-not again!"

Rei had caught (F/N) alone in the hallway, so she pulled them into the room the Bamis were staying in, which was convenience empty.

Rei had cornered (F/N) and slammed her hands on either side of their head, making them blush even more.

Rei smirked and leaned in and blew into (F/N)'s ear before gently nibbling on it, making them hide their face in her shoulder. Rei chuckled and kissed their head before leaving again.

• • •

Now, Rei and (F/N) were at their house, in their bedroom. (F/N) had invited Rei over for the weekend the day before, Rei happily agreed.

"G-get off, Rei!" (F/N) shouted as they felt Rei slowly slide her hand up their shirt, feeling their stomach, making them shiver. Rei giggled and kissed their stomach before moving up to their collarbone, placing soft kisses on it and drawing circles on it with her pointer finger.

Rei looked at them with a smirk and a dangerous glimpse in her eyes.

"Shall we take this a step further, Love..~?"

Requested by Max-Malanalaphy
Hope you liked it!