Kirari Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

The room was filled with the insistent sound of the Student Council discussing decisions for the new year, and figuring out who the next Student Council will consist of.

Beside Kirari stood (F/N); her personal assistant. Yes, Sayaka is Kirari's secretary but (F/N)'s position was a little different than hers. (F/N) would mostly just accompany Kirari anywhere she went, retrieved things for her, and occasionally did some of her work for her. Basically, Sayaka and they had the same job, but (F/N) was on a higher level, you could say.

The room then became silent as the council members started to leave for their daily duties, leaving Kirari and (F/N) by themselves. (F/N) began collecting all of the documents spread on the table and they didn't notice Kirari walking up behind them, until she wrapped her arms around them. (F/N) jumped and blushed. "M-ma'am?" (F/N) blushed as Kirari nuzzled into their neck. Even though the two of them were close, it still flustered (F/N) to no end, and Kirari loved it. Kirari chuckled and kissed behind their ear, making them jump. "Your body is still so sensitive, even though I've already explored it so many times...~" Kirari purred in their ear and caused them to heat up extremely. "K-Kirari! H-hush!" They hissed as Kirari kissed their neck and hugged them closer to her. She chuckled and nibbled their ear.

(F/N) grumbled and got away from her to put the papers away. Once they did, Kirari went back to hugging and loving on them. Only (F/N) could see this side of Kirari, no one else. Kirari lead them to one of the couches and sat down before she placed them on her lap. (F/N) blushed and turned their face away, causing Kirari to chuckle and blow on their neck, making them gasp and quickly turn around. "Hey!" They blushed. Kirari put her hand on their thigh and rubbed it with her thumb, making them heat up. They grumbled and hide their face. Kirari chuckled before she turned their face towards her and kissed them. (F/N) blushed and immediately pulled away, hiding their face in her neck. Kirari chuckled and continued to rub their thigh.

"Cutie."