Midari Ikishima

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Midari! S-stop that! It tickles!" (F/N) giggled as they felt Midari litter small kisses all over their neck and poke their sides. (F/N) had been watching TV all day, and they barely paid any attention to their girlfriend.

"I'll stop as soon as you start paying attention to me," Midari stated as they continued to kiss (F/N)'s neck, only to push them over and tickle them.

"N-NO! S-S-STOP THAT, M-MIDARI! I PROMISE I'LL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU, JUST S-STOP!" (F/N) yelled as they laughed, happy tears streaming down their face. Midari continued to torture (F/N) until she decided to have mercy on them.

(F/N) was panting. Midari grinning from above them. Midari smirked and pinning (F/N)'s arms above their head, lifted up their shirt and began to blow raspberries on their stomach.

"N-NO! ST-STOP I-IT! I CAN'T BREATHE! P-PLEASE S-STOP!" (F/N) yelled while laughing, trying to squirm out of Midari's grip, only to have it tightened. Midari continued this cycle, smiling at all of (F/N)'s reactions.

Midari and (F/N) continued their antics all day, until (F/N) locked Midari out of their room and made her sleep on the couch.

While I was at the beach, I tried sushi!

I didn't like it.