11: A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Jade woke up on a bed - triple the size of her own, might she add - inside a huge room where the ceiling was too high and the walls were all painted white. Near the bed is the mini living room; a couch facing a bookshelf and a round table. The wall from the bed's right has a huge window with black curtains completely blocking the view.

There were three doors; the one farthest from Jade must be the main door of the room, the door near the huge bookshelf and, the last one, the door to her left, she couldn't guess anymore.

The answer she was looking for revealed itself as she saw a boy coming out of the second door half naked. .

Jade's eyes widened and her girly instinct told her to scream but the boy was quick to run towards her and covered her mouth. To their horror, the only cloth covering his lower body fell off and it took Jade all her energy to prevent herself from looking down below.

"Don't shout or you're dead." Prince Theodore whispered, Jade nodded, still looking straight into his eyes. He picked up the towel and wrapped it around his waist again while Jade covered her eyes with her hands. "I'm wearing boxers" he explained

"I don't care. This is not what I want right now." Jade muttered under her breath, "Where am i?" she asked him, still covering her eyes

"You're in the palace. Don't get out of here unless I say so." Thoeodore said, "Stop covering your eyes. I'm already dressed."

Jade snuck a peek between her fingers first just to make sure. When she saw the Prince wearing his usual army uniform, she asked again, "Why did you bring me here? I told you I'm not someone from here!"

"I'm still not believing you." Theodore deadpanned." You're still suspicious so until I figure that out, you're staying here."

"Do you always treat people like that? Kidnapping them while still deciding whether to kill them or not?"

Theodore gasped mockingly, "Oh, so you're a person?"

"I hate you," Jade mumbled.

"I don't get that a lot, just so you know. I'll probably regret bringing you here."

"Oh, I can't wait for that moment to come" she exclaimed, clapping her hands as her fakest smile spread on her lips.

They stared at each other, neither wanting to look away first. Unfortunately, a loud knock made Jade jolt. "Prince Theodore, Lady Jenevieve wants to talk to you," a woman spoke on the other side of the door

Jenevieve? So even in this universe, they're still together. Bummer. Here I thought this Theodore isn't as stupidly in love as the Theodore from my universe.

"You don't really need to do that, Emma. I've known him my whole life, I don't need any introduction before I come inside his room." Jenevieve said from the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry, Lady Jenevieve, but that's what the prince told us to do."

Jade looked back at Theodore, who she barely caught rolling his eyes.

"Hide inside the bathroom. Just go out once I get her out of here." He whispered while shoving her towards the bathroom before she could protest.

Once she's inside the bathroom, she heard the main door open and she instantly pressed her ear to the bathroom door.

"Why didn't you answer the door?" the girl from before said, a little too girly for Jade's liking

"I was getting dressed," Theodore answered in a bored tone.

"Oh please, I've already seen what's behind those clothes of yours.

Jade cringed way too hard. TMI much?