63: MIKROKOSMOS

A week before the coronation, Leila Sinclair and Philip Valentine had their wedding where only a few people were able to witness. On the day of the coronation of the newly delegated King and Queen, the ceremony ended with no commotion from the public. Everyone who chose to support the event were all applauding for their new leaders, to which Jade and Theodore were grateful for because they do not have to continue convincing them through words anymore.

Because it was Philip and Leila's job to prove the citizens of Empyrea that they are also capable of leading them - that they could serve them not just through words alone, but also actually taking actions and devoting themselves to inspire and empower others.

Jade was walking side by side with Theodore, both watching the remaining guests chatting in the new garden they built with the help of Jenevieve and her siblings.

Scanning the crowd, she finally saw that one face that she would always spot in situations like this one.

And that's only because he looked exactly like her boyfriend.

"Theodore!" she yelled, waving her hand at him.

Theodore Lockhart, who looked comfortable with Empyrean Theodore's friends, noticed her and waved back with a grin on his face. Jade and her boyfriend watched as the boy said his goodbye to the other Empyreans and jog his way to them.

"Your friends are very welcoming," he said. "JP's thrilled when he met the others."

Jade grinned at information and held his wrist. "Come on, chat with us in the library. I want to ask you something without anyone hearing us."

"Lyra Jade," Empyrean Theodore called, his voice stern.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Did you actually forget that I am standing beside you?"

The question got Jade stifle a laugh. "I'm sorry. I want you to come with us too. I didn't mean for you to misunderstand my intention."

Terrene Theodore smiled at Jade. "Is he jealous?" Jade looked back at him and nodded.

Empyrean Theodore's eyebrows furrowed in an instant. "Who said I was jealous?" He didn't wait for their answers. Instead, he pulled Jade's hand that was holding the other Theodore's wrist and intertwined their fingers. "Let us go to the library."

Shaking his head, the Terrene Theodore followed the couple silently.

"So, the reason that we gathered in this room is for me to ask Theodore," she pointed at the Terrene one. "How is Terrene Jade?"

"You brought him here just to ask him that?" asked her boyfriend.

"Mom said not to associate myself with Terrenes anymore besides aunt Pene's family. I don't want her knowing that I'm curious about the others Jade's love life."

Empyrean Theodore rolled his eyes. "I am sure Theodore here have already made his move."

"Actually-"

"You met her already?" the former Prince asked in curiosity. "How is she? Is she a daughter of someone powerful?"

Theodore scrunched his nose. "You could say that. Her grandmother's a famous actress. Her aunt is running as our country's President in this year's election, and her mom's running for Vice President."

Jade gasped dramatically. "My other self is that loaded? Wow," she smiled with her mouth open in awe. "That's great! What happened after... you know?"

"Excuse me?" the other Empyrean interjected. "What do you mean by that, Lyra Jade?"

The girl chuckled nervously. "I may have... met Theodore and Terrene Jade before." The former Prince closed his eyes and exhaled, controlling his disappointment. "But we helped them! We brought her-"