52: JUSTIN'S VENGEANCE

Since Theodore and his friends had classes in the morning the next day, Justin and the two girls with him were stuck eating lunch with the vampires.

"Theodore said your pack is staying with his mother. Are they adapting well?" Jade started a conversation as they were eating on the floor.

Kieran nodded, drinking blood from an animal he and his brother found in the woods that morning. "The fairy queen is nice. She is just like the Prince."

Oleander snorted. "They are too empathetic. That would be their downfall one day if you ask me."

Jade raised her eyebrows, disrespected. "Do not speak ill of the Prince and Queen Iris if you don't want me to crush your face."

"Oh. Brother, protect me-" Oleander mocked, hiding his face with his hands. He chuckled humorlessly. "I am not scared of your empty threats, young lady."

"Young lady?" Lyra Jade scoffed. "You do not look that much older than we are. How old are you?"

"126." Oleander answered nonchalantly.

"273," said Kieran. He smirked when he saw the shocked faces of the teens before them. "Forgive my brother, Jade. He does not see beautiful women that often."

"Quit flirting with her," Justin glared at the vampire. "She's already in a relationship."

"Just wait til I tell this to the Prince. He might not help you with your family problems anymore," Reverie threatened.

Oleander and Kieran snickered. "Fine. Let us talk about other matters. Like..." the former smiled mischievously at Justin. "Are you ready to get your hands dirty tonight?"

"We're not killing them," Jade said nonchalantly.

Kieran rolled his eyes. "I wanted to see if you would still change your mind." He looked at Justin. "Why did you agree with their plan?"

"I wanted to know why they did it," Justin answered, then turned to Jade with a determined look. "But if they refuse to talk, then I'll kill them without second thoughts."

Jade could only nod, respecting her friend's other option.

Gathering with different people last night and trying to come up with a plan with them was hard. The vampires, Naz and Justin want the dire wolves dead in an instant while Jade and Theodore want to interrogate them first before making a rash move. Jenevieve and Reverie sided with Justin, while the rest who did not want to kill sided with the prince.

In the end, they all went with Theodore's plan but had Justin's plan as their second and only other option for the sake of respecting others' feelings regarding the matter.

At around 7 in the evening, after all their families had eaten their dinner, the group met inside the Tree House once again. This time around, to sum up their plan before they go to where the dire wolves are hiding.

"Is everyone ready?" Lilac said, her hands holding Theodore and Haze on both her sides.

Two days before they came up with their plan, Theodore asked Lilac for another favor - to find the exact location of the pack of wolves so that she could teleport them to a nearby spot.

"Hold each other's hands tightly so no one gets left behind. Understand?" The teenagers all nodded.

"Our brothers are already outside. We will see you there," Kieran and Oleander went down the Tree House, getting themselves ready to run towards Rivervein.

"Stay safe," was all Lilith could tell them.

"We will wait for you here in the Tree House tomorrow. Give us a message if all of you came back to your mother's realm after," Haze told Theodore.