Chapter 6 - In Need of a Plan...

"So, you're all probably wondering why we called you all here." Amelia said to the following people:

- Miranda
- Richard
- Owen
- Link
- Winston
- Teddy
- and of course, Maggie

"Well not really..." they all mumbled to each other looking back and forth nodding their heads. Well, except Bailey.

"I think we all know about Hayes' little crush" Richard said louder than a murmur to make sure everyone in the room heard him, including Amelia who was standing a bit far away.

"Oh wait a damn minute. You guys know?" Miranda asked everyone.

"Oh. Yeah." Owen says while thinking that she already knew that they knew.

"I thought it was only Ben and I who knew" Bailey continued.

"Ben knows too?" Amelia asked.

"Well yes. He's my own damn husband. Of course he knows" she replied back.

"Oh. Just tell him all this when you get home. Aanyways,
Hayes likes Mer.
Hayes is single.
Meredith is single.
Inclusion, they're both single." Amelia says to the group.

"O..kay... I mean we kinda already knew that" Link said.

"Yeah. I was just stating the obvious. You know just in case someone forgot. Well, my point here is... we should try and set them up. Or... try to convince Hayes to ask her out himself." Amelia says back.

"Why? If he doesn't want to ask her out then why would we force them together?" Owen asked.

"Well we know Meredith. Winston not as much... but we all know her. We all know that almost every year she goes and almost kills herself. She needs someone... like... sexually. And no offence to her... she's hot and all but I mean... she was married to my brother so, I'm not really willing to sleep with her. And all of you are married so-" Amelia started to say before Link cut her off and said,
"I'm not. I'm... single. Thanks by the way."

"Right. Sorry. But we have to try with the whole Meredith and Hayes thing... Merhayes thing" Amelia responded.

"You know she's right. We should at least try." Richard said.

Everyone nodded their heads and they all started to think of plans on how to help Hayes ask Meredith out. Not as friends this time.