Chapter 1 (What's life like?)

"I'm going to stream!" Dream yelled down the stairs. They were in the small house down the street. It didn't need to be grand, as they didn't want to waste too much money and they were only 3 people living there.

"Got it!", Allie yelled up the stairs. Allie was 14 years old and Dream was 28. They lived together with Sapnap. It worked out that way. Allie would do online school. Wait till her dad ended streaming and play on her own PC.

Sapnap was like the cool uncle in the house. They all lived together as Allie's dad Dream broke up with her mother when she was around 4 years of age. This didn't upset her in the slightest. She didn't like her mother nor her mother's side of the family.

Her mother's name was Jasmin. Her and her dad had Allie at the age of 14. It was easy to say Dream's parents weren't happy that that had happened.

Her mother was from England and had moved to Florida when she was 12. Her mother didn't like Allie either. She was upset, as it had been a hidden pregnancy and she would've got an abortion. But as she didn't know beforehand Allie was born.

Allie always joked about it. The underlying story of her birth and everyone asking why her dad was so young. She always told people he did well in his job in advertisement, with his friend Nick.

It was quite funny to say the least. Every time it was the:

"How do you get that much money in advertisement?"

She never really answered as there was no point. She was lucky her dad had a family who loved her. (On her dad's side.)

Yes they had been mad with Dream. But they quickly warmed up to the young girl. It was funnier when everyone thought about the fact, she was the same age as her aunt. Drista.

They acted like sibling, but it was always funny, when someone reminded them they were aunt and niece.

Allie's real name was Alvara, but Allie for short. As it was easier. Their last name was Kline.

Yeah, Clay Kline and Alvara Kline.

They didn't necessarily like their last name. But it wasn't as bad as some other ones could've been. Allie liked playing video games and she coded mods for Sapnap and Dream. She aspired to be a coder later in life or something to do with her passion for coding and video games.

Allie's POV:

Dad has lots of online friends. More than in real life.

Sapnap, of course. George the guy with pretty privilege. A guy called Ranboo. Two British kids called Tommy and Tubbo. Some older British guys and tons more.

I like to play alone. I don't really have friends. It works out though, as I usually code things for my dad, game and go climbing.

That's the only sport I don't mind. I hate team sports. I always feel like if I mess up the whole team will suffer and hate me.

I used to do team gymnastics, oh boy was that a mistake. I hated standing in front of people doing a routine and usually failing at least one move. I wasn't even good at it. Even the leaders disliked me.

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME TOMMY!" I hear dad yell upstairs. Here we go again....

*

Hello my lovelies!

Welcome to my new book!

I just thought it would be a fun idea. If anyone in this book tells me to take it down I definitely will, even if I spent hours on it. I just think it's important not to overstep any boundaries.

Anyways if you want to ask me something please don't be weird. Also my pronouns are she/her!

They/them is also fine!

Rate your day please------->

Byeeee

2/7/21

(Order: Day/month/year)