Chapter 14 (Instagram post)

Quick reminder for everyone who forgot: Noah is Ranboo, that's the name I gave him. 

*

"Allie!" Tommy yelled running into the younger teens room.

"What's wrong?" she asked frantically seeing his worrisome face. 

"Look." he handed her his phone. This couldn't be good. She thought to herself. It was an instagram post. It had her Tommy and Tubbo on it. Ranboo as well, without a mask though his face was blurred. Hers however wasn't.

Quickly she checked the comments. Searching through them to see what people were saying. If they had made any links between her and her dad. 

Most of them were about if she was one of the boys girlfriend or not. However there were some people saying she looked an awful lot like what they thought Drista would look like. So that was most of the comment section explained. There were connections with her being related to Dream. But not in the way that she could be his daughter. So mission failed successfully? 

She sighed handing back the phone.

"Aren't you upset?" Tommy asked her.

"Of course I am Tommy. What am I supposed to do about it though. I'll ask Piper what she wants to do about and I'll go off of that."

"Sounds good." Tommy replied lying down onto the bed next to her.

"Cuddle?" Allie asked softly seeing how tired and worked up the boy looked. He only nodded and rolled over. Placing his head in the crook of her neck. She did the same. The two quickly fell asleep. Feeling safe with one another.

*

"Guys, dinner's-" George started before quickly cutting off his sentence. He saw the two teens fast asleep on Allie's bed. 

He quietly closed the door and walked down the stairs, back to where the dining room was located. 

"Keep the food off the plates for them. They're both sleeping." George told Clay, who nodded smiling and took hold of Georges hand. The two walked over to their seats at the table and the whole group. Minus the two teens, dug into their delicious salmon plates.

"You think something might be going on between the two?" Fundy asked Noah and Tubbo. They both shook their heads.

"They act more like siblings than I do with mine." Tubbo explained. 

"Very true." Noah piped in. The group nodded in agreement with their statements. It was true after all. They hated but loved each other at the same time. 

*

Hello my lovelies!

Another short chapter sorry about that.

I felt obliged to write something as we reached 50'000 reads!!! Thank you all so much, I genuinely don't know how and why this happened, but I'm so happy all the same.

As the question: Do any of you have ideas for the story? Writers block is killing me 😅.

I love you all! 

Bye<3

(3/10/21)