Chapter 19 (Monopoly)

Warning: swearing

*

"What the hell? You're supposed to heal me!" a male voice yelled through the headphones.

"Well fun fact mate! The world doesn't revolve around you and if you just wonder off, of course I won't find you in time!" Allie yelled back.

"You just don't understand the game! Girls shouldn't be allowed to play a game like this! It's for the boys chic!" the voice yelled back.

"Well Hunter2008 fun fact, you make yourself a sandwich!" Allie yelled back.

"You're a bitch!"

"You're a dickhead!" the boy hung up and Allie just sighed. People were ridiculous.

"What are you yelling about?" Nick yelled up the stairs. Everyone was downstairs setting up for a stream they were going to do.

"Struggling to grasp the fact that there are insecure teenage boys, who think they're better than you!" Allie yelled down the stairs. She heard a roar of laughter from the living room. She didn't mind doing this and proving a point. Sometimes however she just didn't know what to do.

"Don't yell anymore, we'll be streaming in 5." Clay yelled up the stairs.

"Got it." Allie replied. A nap did sound nice.

*

"Wake up loser!" Tubbo yelled jumping on Allies bed. The nap and amazing dream instantly left Allies mind as she started flying into the air over and over again.

"TUBBO!" she yelled loudly.

"Jeez sorry." Quickly he ran out of the room, making sure to however leave the door open.

"What about the door?!" Allie protested.

"Need to get you up somehow!" Ranboo yelled after, defending Tubbo. Allie rolled over pushing her pillow into her face. She sighed defeatedly. Not bothered to invest any time in life at that moment.

"There's cake!" Wilbur yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" with that Allie quickly got up and ran down the stairs. Anything for cake, honestly.

"Really because of cake?" Fundy asked, as she sat down grabbing a piece of the vanilla cake in front of her.

"I'm disappointed Alvara." Clay said jokingly.

"So am I in you Mr. Kline." She replied dryly.

"Hey!"

"What!"

The room laughed as the two kept play fighting. It was quite ridiculous.

"Monopoly in Teams time!" Tommy yelled from the living room.

(A/n: Who else loves monopoly even though they always lose? Because that's me)

"Whoop whoop!" the group cheered all together.

"What are the teams?" Niki asked sitting on the armchair.

"Wilbur and Clay, George and Allie, Tommy and Ranboo, Fundy and Nick, Tubbo and Niki."

Leaderboard Points:
Wilbay: 2500£
Gallie: 2500£
Tanboo: 2500£
Funick: 2500£
Tiki: 2500£

(A/N: This is not shipping, please don't attack me.)

*

"Ha suck it losers we've got railroad 1!" Fundy cheered proudly.

"Noooo, they're my favourite!" Niki whined. She loved them, as they were a great source of income.