Chapter 2 (Don't Even Ask)

Instagram

@allie_boo

@allie_boo: Guess who's coding again

@clay.kline: thank you again

@ allie_boo: you're very welcome

@ nick.jake: now what?

@allie_boo: rainbow spewing cows (don't ask)

@jessica.jade: I'm so confused

*

Allie sat at her desk, coding the mod her dad asked if she could make for him. Dream would always pay her for doing it, even when she sometimes told him it was fine.

Her led lights were glowing a soft violet, compelling perfectly off of her white and one purple wall. She had always liked the basic 'girl' colours which were always associated with being girly. She didn't think of that as true, though she was generally girly.

Dream always told her her humour was definitely dark humour. Always telling jokes about her childhood and her terrible mother. Since the break up between her parents. Dream had been in about 2 more relationships but had ended both.

Allie stood up and walked over to her window, which overlooked the farmers field. Which wasn't at all practical from February till around August thanks to her overwhelmingly bad hay fever.

She opened her window and flicked off any of the bugs on the net, which made sure she wouldn't get attacked by mosquitos. It was around 9 pm as she admired the stary night. The stars were clear, shining a pearly white.

Allie turned around at the sound of a knock on her door.

"Come in." she said looking at the door. The door opened to reveal Nick with two packs of gummy bears. Quickly he took one and held it out to the blonde.

"Take it and hide it. I stole them from Clay. If he ever asks you about it, you know nothing got it?", he whispered to her.

"Got it." she replied with a small grin. Nick quickly closed the door. Going supposedly over to his room.

Allie grinned and hid the gummy bears in one of her hiding books. Clay didn't know she had at least 4 of these. She knew she didn't need to hide anything from him. It was only so that whenever she would get something from Nick. As example her pack of gummy bears. She would hide them in one of those.

She of coursed loved her dad and Nick. That wasn't a question. Whenever her classmates asked her if she enjoyed having such a young and 'unexperienced' father. She would always reply and say:

"He was just as unexperienced as your parents when it came to the first child. He just did it at a younger age."

She loved her life, even if others wouldn't. Chilling on games and yelling at immature boys. Who would tell her a girl couldn't game and then straight after killing them. That was what she liked.

There was however one thing she really missed. That was having a friend who would pay attention to her.A friend who actually cared. She thought she once had that. A girl named Angelica. But of course that never worked out.

The friendship lasted for 5 whole years. It seemed like it would always work out.

Angelica knew her dads secret and one day used it against them. She leaked her dads face. In only one day it was all over the internet. Luckily they quickly got it down and everyone who had seen it was kind enough not to share it and to report Angelica's Twitter account.

The story was long forgotten now. Dream was still faceless and had let Drista, her aunt, take over sometimes on streams. Usually playing with TommyInnit.

Allie had never been on stream though.

It wasn't like her dad was ashamed of her or anything, he asked many times if she would come talk. But Allie felt like she would ruin his reputation. The reputation he always said he anyway didn't have.

*

Hello my lovelies!

How are we all doing? ----->

Anyways, favourite food?------->

It can be anything, Korean, Serbian, American, Dutch, Flemish, say it I'm interested!

I hope you all enjoyed this!

Byeeee

10/7/21