Chapter 21 (Jeez!)

"See you in the UK!" Allie yelled towards the big group of people leaving for their gate and also leaving the country.

"Bye!" Clay yelled over. They both waved very enthusiastically, not wanting to stop, as that would mean their friends were officially gone again. At least for the next while.

"I'll miss them." Allie mumbled quietly. The realisation dawning down on her.

"Me too." Clay muttered.

Nick had stayed home, as he had multiple things to complete, so he just said goodbye before they left.

"If that plane crashes-" Allie started, but Clay quickly interrupted.

"No!"

*

"Come on Patches, time to go to Pipers." the cat stayed silent as Allie carried the cat towards the car. Clay put her in the carrier and waved goodbye to the cat in which Allie joined in.

Once they had cried enough, because of Patches, they watched as Clays mother drove away in her car.

"I'm gonna miss her." Clay stated sadly.

"Yeah...it'll be a fun trip though." Allie tried to lift the mood.

"Yup. Let's make it happen." Clay told the girl, patting her shoulder.

*
"Do I need sun cream?" Allie yelled down the stairs.

"Pack it!" Clay yelled back up.

"What'd you mean? There's no sun there!" Nick yelled from his room.

The 3 were spread out through the house. They were all filling their suitcases and no one knew what the place was like so they were lost.

Well Allie had been there before, but she hadn't been the one to pack.

"You never know! It might be some miracle week we turn up in!"

"Fine!" Allie and Nick chorused, agreeing with Clay. They thought they would be fine without.

"You said to bring the gaming things?" Nick shouted again.

"That's your job! So course you need to!" Allie told him, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Jeez!"

*
Hello my lovelies!

This is like a filler for you know, the plot. Kinda needed, kinda not.

How have your days been? >>>

Remember I love you all and I'm sorry for not updating!

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 130k+ READS!!

Bye <3
(16/12/21)