Chapter 16 (BITCH)

WARNINGS: yelling, argument, smoking, alcohol, swearing

(It sounds worse than it is, trust me, if you're sensitive to this stuff though, just skip the chapter.)

*

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 60K + READS LIKE THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH, IT MEANS THE WORLD, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULD GET THAT FAR!

*

"He forgot you were asexual?" Tommy asked.

"Yup." Allie replied laughing.

"Nice." Tubbo chuckled. They had all laughed about it, finding it quite amusing. Clay always felt terrible when he forgot, but Allie always assured him that it was fine, as she personally also sometimes forgot.

*

"Oh god look who's outside." Clay muttered peaking through the blinds. Allie walked over to him and peaked through the blinds.

"Again?" she sighed not in the mood to deal with the person outside.

"They don't look like they're in the right state of mind." Wilbur said out of the blue.

"She's not." Clay rubbed his temple. Preparing himself for the yelling.

"Who is it then?" NIki asked all confused.

"My lovely mother." Allie laughed.

"I thought you had a restraining order?" Tubbo raised an eyebrow. Clay and Allie laughed walking over to the draw, with the pans and saucepans.

"Like that would work, she turns up every couple months, drunk and high, forgetting the world and then decides she wants to 'see' me. More like yell." she explained pulling out 2 frying pans.

"I hate her." Sapnap told the group.

"Understandable." George replied.

"Come on." Clay walked to the front door. Allie close on his heel.

He opened the door, the group behind them ready to watch what'll go down. "Won't it be too loud, you know, the pans?" Tommy asked Sapnap.

"The neighbours are used to it." he replied shrugging.

"AY BITCH." Allie yelled across the street, hitting the pans against each other.

"ALVARA BE NICE TO YOUR MOTHER!" Jasmin yelled back at Allie.

"Nope!" she yelled back clapping the pans against each other even more than before.

"Clay tell her to shut her trap!" Jasmin yelled at her ex.

"Not a chance." he yelled back, hitting his pans together as well. They kept making a racket with their pans. Listening to all the fibs Jasmin was yelling at their friends behind them.

"She's bloody mental." Fundy commented.

"Agreed." the group nodded. This was definitely something you didn't see every day.

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE FAT BITCH. THAT'S WHY YOU'VE ENDED UP ALL MENTALLY ILL." Jasmin yelled at Allie.

"I THINK YOU NEED GLASSES, BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE UNDERESTIMATING MY ABILITIES." she yelled back.

"AND YOU SON OF A BITCH SHOULD'VE STUCK WITH ME NOT HER." she yelled over to Clay.

"I THINK I WENT WITH THE SAFE OPTION." he yelled back at her.

"NOW SHOO OR ILL CALL THE COPS." he yelled back at her. Being serious this time.

They watched as the woman swore and yelled as she ran away from the group, wine bottle in hand.

*

Hello my lovelies.
Again thank you for 60k reads it means the world!

Favourite book?

I love you all. Bye<3
(10/10/21)