Chapter 6 (Towards The Cars)

"Ok so you'll be home later right? You know, when they're all here." Clay asked looking over at his daughter.

"Yup, just going to the post office for the packages. Then I should be back before you guys turn up." Allie smiled.

"Great. We'll see you later. Love you!" Clay called out, closing the door to the garage. Allie smiled softly, her heart was pounding, she was going to meet most of her dad's online friends. She had always known Nick, he was the first friend of Clays to meet her when she was born.

Yes, she was scared, but that was alright. It was a new adventure. That was part of the excitement. She hoped the adventure would be fun and let her become friends with some people.

*

"Ok, so that was a terrible flight." Tubbo complained looking over to Tommy and Wilbur.

"Yup, that's what I meant." Tommy looked down at his phone trying to join the Wifi.

"Ok, no one cares. Anyways Clay said we would meet up with them after the baggage reclaim." Fundy explained, after he had joined the airport wifi and read the text Dream had sent the group.

"Ayyee, let's go meet big man Dream shall we and Sapnap of course..." Tommy said the last part as if he hadn't forgotten who he was supposed to meet. The group laughed at his nervous state and left the baggage reclaim after getting their belongings.

After leaving the place they saw the two guys standing at a pillar, waiting till their friends would arrive.

(A/N: Act as if Dream already did a face reveal.)

The group met each others gazes and started greeting one another.

"It's great to meet you all." Dream said laughing.

"This is going to be very pog." Tommy grinned brightly.

"I'm just glad I won't be the only girl in the house." Niki smiled.

"Yup, Allie should be home when we arrive. She said she would go to the post office to get the packages then be back. You came exactly during her summer break. Not like she would leave the house for school anyway." Sapnap explained to the group of friends.

"She does online school?" Niki asked.

"Yup, she asked if she could and as I didn't want to say no like my parents, so that she wouldn't skip school. I just said sure and now that's how it's been for a year."

"We both brought our cars. They're both reasonably sized so that there's enough space for us all. " Sapnap led the group out of the airport. Along the pavement towards the cars they had parked.

The group split up and went into the two vehicles and went the 30 minute drive back.

Once they arrived at the house down the end road.

"I thought Dream would have a bigger house with all his money." Tommy spoke aloud.

"Looks like he saves his money instead." Wilbur said.

They all left the two cars, stretching their limbs and turning towards the boot. All of the suitcases were retrieved from the boot, placed around the cars, so that everyone could find their own suitcases.

Finally once that was done they all left for the house. Walking through the garden towards the door. Clay opened the front door leading everyone through the front hall, to the middle of the entrance.

"We're back!" Clay yelled towards a doorway. Everyone peered through the doorway to see a young girl cooking. She turned her head, being greeted with many new faces.

*

Hello my lovelies!

How are we all?

I hope you're all doing nicely and don't have any problems.

If you do I'm very sorry and hope it'll get better! Remember I'm proud of you!

Now question of the day:

Do you have a favourite plushie/stuffed animal? ----->

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 440 READS! THAT'S INSANE.

Love you all!

Byeeee

1/8/21